Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why is it that....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I meet some gorgeous bloke I really fancy, they seem really nice at first but they treat me like crap and are really mean etc. Then I meet someone who's not bad looking, is a lovely bloke and I know would treat me nice...but I just don't fancy them :rolleyes:

Why do I always fancy the blokes who are complete bastards and not the nice blokes? Maybe I should stop being so shallow....:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    yeh i think we all have this problem. maybe when we get older some of us might get wise to the idea that we need a guy who'll treat us nicely.

until then... :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    yeh i think we all have this problem.
    Do we?
  • Options
    Don't worry, there's loads of us nice guys out there somewhere in reserve.

When you get tired of the bastards, we'll rule the world ;)
  • Options
    I know there's lots of nice guys out there, I don't doubt that for a second. My problem is that I just never fancy any of them! lol And all the sexy ones seem to be evil :yes:

Have a date with a 'nice guy' tomorrow night though so we shall see how it goes ;)
  • Options