Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ouija boards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anyone done one? i really want to try one. are they fun? how do you make one? what happened?

Comments

• Options
    Re: ouija boards
    Originally posted by xXx~Lizzy~xXx
    has anyone done one? i really want to try one. are they fun? how do you make one? what happened?

I thought your thread was going to be about pie . . .?
  • Options
    I have tried them. Theres been a post already. The freakiest thing is when the cat runs in meaowing and bashing into things.
  • Options
    do a search, theres been like, two threads in as many months about them. :)
  • Options
    sorry i didnt know!! im only neeeeeeew :crying: *runs away in tears* lol
  • Options
    Hate to break it to you, but they don't work.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    The freakiest thing is when the cat runs in meaowing and bashing into things.

OMG, maybe it's because i've had a bit to drink but that really did have me in stitches :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    What happens when you use one of these things?

Depends if it works or not dont it?
    Has anyone got an image of one that I can take a look at? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ouija Board
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Hate to break it to you, but they don't work.

In your opinion...

Sure they do, I've seen 'em although seances work better. There are a lot of myths surrounding ouija boards, a_lot.

Fun? How old are you?

The ouija board I wouldn't reccomend... in fact playing around with spirits I would reccomend all together, especially if you're young. I mean I'm 19 and still vulnerable.

I'm not telling you how to make or use one, they're not a toy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    In your opinion...

Sure they do, I've seen 'em although seances work better. There are a lot of myths surrounding ouija boards, a_lot.

Fun? How old are you?

The ouija board I wouldn't reccomend... in fact playing around with spirits I would reccomend all together, especially if you're young. I mean I'm 19 and still vulnerable.

I'm not telling you how to make or use one, they're not a toy.

im 15 and im really interested in this kind of stuff, i think its fascinating :yes:
  • Options
    Then visit a spiritualist circle, they're everywhere. Just don't go playing with ouija boards.
  • Options
    I'm a sceptic. I'd like to believe in the supernatural, but I well...don't.

You always hear of friends half cousins with three limbs playing them and running (or hopping) out of the house in pure fear after they've contacted an 18th century opium addict who died after thinking he was actually a wizard and jumping off a cliff on a broomstick.

I once played a ouija board with a mate at my house. Needless to say, I wasn't sober. I was faaaar from it.

Yes the glass moved, it spelt gibberish. My guess is my friend, in his fucked state, was trying to trick me and play games with my mind. But evidently, couldn't spell. I don't believe it for a second.

Heh, that was the same night I thought my lamp shade was haunted because it was moving about, and tried to climb out the window. :D