Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Iron Maiden...yay or nay?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
are iron maiden past it or does anyone think they will still be around for ages yet? im not sure to be honest :confused:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Iron Maiden...yay or nay?

They'll be around for some time yet. Since Dickinson returned, they've only been going strong.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Iron Maiden...yay or nay?

Haven't heard their new album yet..........

Is it any good?
  • Options
    a HUUUUUUUGE YAY! maiden rule! up the irons! \m/:D
  • Options
    I used to hate Iron Maiden. My boyfriend has been obsessed by them since he was 4 years old... yes, 4 years old!!

I could just never get into them, but the more I listen to them the more I like them. I've had over four years to let them grow on me but it has only really happened in the last few weeks before their latest album was released.
  • Options
    Iron Maiden RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE! Must hear their new album . . . .
  • Options
    but the guy has funny teeth!! i cant stop staring at them when i see him on the telly!! :eek: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXx~Lizzy~xXx
    but the guy has funny teeth!! i cant stop staring at them when i see him on the telly!! :eek: :crazyeyes

And that's important WHY?
  • Options
    my husband loves them, but i cant really get into them.
  • Options
    its a cool album....

always makes me wonder why wot someone looks like whether you like the music, okay whether you look at the video or not or sign the act or not,but not to listen to it
  • Options
    im not to keen on them, i respect them as musicians, because they are excelent on their instruments, but a lot of there songs are pretty cheesy (can i play with madness). however, The Trooper is an awesome song!
  • Options
    Slight sub-topic....

What do you all make of Iron Maiden's X-Factor album with Blaze Bailey on vocals instead of Bruce Dickinson? Most people seem to write it off like it's the Maiden album that-must-not-be-mentioned, but I actually quite like it! The songs are different but still good.

Anyone else agree?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    Slight sub-topic....

What do you all make of Iron Maiden's X-Factor album with Blaze Bailey on vocals instead of Bruce Dickinson? Most people seem to write it off like it's the Maiden album that-must-not-be-mentioned, but I actually quite like it! The songs are different but still good.

Anyone else agree?

I like that album. :yes:

Oh, and Yay to Iron Maiden.
  • Options

You're a Linkin Park fan aintcha :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter

I don't think that he actually sounded that different :confused:

Man On The Edge was pretty good - it's actually the last album of their which I bought...
  • Options
    Re: Iron Maiden...yay or nay?
    are iron maiden past it or does anyone think they will still be around for ages yet? im not sure to be honest :confused:

Just ask Lynard Skynard that...