Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dickteaster's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do some women have to be suck dickteaser's?

I mean they get us in that state and then do whatever(in a club now I mean)- and then just play hard to get and ruin it all?

When im that horny I demand satisfaction dam it!

So girls why do you do it?

Comments

• Options
    They act all mature, they give it all the come on, they want every man to fancy them and then what do they say when you shove your pulsating 9 inch cock up their arse?

"It hurts it hurts! Please stop"
  • Options
    We get off on it! Well i do :D

It's fun, a little cruel if nothing is follwed through i admit, but we get off on it as much as you do! It's nice to follow it through and take a nice bloke home for fun and frolics, but it also feels great giving them a peck on the cheek and leaving with girlfriends. It's a womans world! (i like to think)
  • Options
    then girls wonder why guys turn to rohypnol (spellcheck?) :p
  • Options
    some girls are having alaugh and dont think its all serious. some think its fun. some mean it but loose their bottle when it gets to it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    then girls wonder why guys turn to rohypnol (spellcheck?) :p
    not at all :no: so theres enough dick teasers to do this is there? theres is no excuse what so ever for this. "oh shes teasing me, im gonna get her one way or another" what? learn to recognise when your being teased.
  • Options
    sarcasm doesnt come through well via the web :p not even with the ":p" at the end of it... i was bloody joking... jesus!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    not at all :no: so theres enough dick teasers to do this is there? theres is no excuse what so ever for this. "oh shes teasing me, im gonna get her one way or another" what? learn to recognise when your being teased.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Men have been playing games with us for years! A little harmless fun never hurt now did it !
  • Options
    Originally posted by dIScO DiVA

Men have been playing games with us for years! A little harmless fun never hurt now did it !

Does when it results in chronic masturbation!
  • Options
    hahaha!

Like someone has already said play with us back, if you do that, there is more chance of you taking us home. If we know we can have you like the drop of a hat we loose interest, if you play back and tease yourself it's hard for us to resist! Well i'm speaking for myself there!
  • Options
    hahaha!

Like someone has already said play with us back, if you do that, there is more chance of you taking us home. If we know we can have you like the drop of a hat we loose interest, if you play back and tease yourself it's hard for us to resist! Well i'm speaking for myself there!

Its hard when himself takes over command....

Ye I know that- (did get her in the end though just for the record!)
  • Options
    Well done you. Usually gets me going aswell though, so in the end it works out that it is hard for me to say no too!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    sarcasm doesnt come through well via the web :p not even with the ":p" at the end of it... i was bloody joking... jesus!

no it doesnt does it, you obviously didnt get mine

sorry :blush:
  • Options
    99% of girls tease to get drinks all night. Then they go home and fist themselves.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    99% of girls tease to get drinks all night. Then they go home and fist themselves.

:lol:
  • Options

Classy young Sir!
  • Options

:lol::lol: pissed meself laughing at that one. ppl in the office look at me like i was a weirdo
  • Options
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    :lol::lol: pissed meself laughing at that one. ppl in the office look at me like i was a weirdo
    you are a weirdo
  • Options
    We get off on it! Well i do :D

It's fun, a little cruel if nothing is follwed through i admit, but we get off on it as much as you do! It's nice to follow it through and take a nice bloke home for fun and frolics, but it also feels great giving them a peck on the cheek and leaving with girlfriends. It's a womans world! (i like to think)

:yes: although i dont prick tease half as much as i used to, still its all fun to think you get a guy so worked he has to go home and crack one out :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady
    :yes: although i dont prick tease half as much as i used to, still its all fun to think you get a guy so worked he has to go home and crack one out :yum:

Well, Guys brain's work differently to girls! When we get a sniff of pulling a bird, you have to persue it by buying her drinks etc.! If you tease back they could lose interest and go off teasing another guy! But if I were to tease a bird and not take her home, the thought of her going home and fisting herself from stuff I did is pretty horny! :naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    Well, you girls have at least confirmed what we already knew. You just pricktease drinks out of us, and think it funny. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    we do it because we can:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mizz_pink

• Options
    I'm a pricktease cause I'm too shy to follow it through...
    Oh, and cause I'm a bitch... ;)

Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mizz_pink

Just like Hitler killed 6m cos he could :rolleyes:

When it comes down to it all girls are just self centered little princesses after attention...and then complain when men treat them like shit
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by carlito
    Just like Hitler killed 6m cos he could :rolleyes:

When it comes down to it all girls are just self centered little princesses after attention...and then complain when men treat them like shit

:no:

most girls.

Some girls aren't. Yes but it is true the female species is very all "It's me" and very hypocrtical ""you selfish bastard"" and don't seem to realise when they do it. But nevertheless... they are who they are. Wouldn't be perfect if they didn't have flaws!

I think this whole girls giving one impression but wanting something else is where my extreme frigidity comes from :yes: I don't want to go to prison :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by carlito

When it comes down to it *MOST* girls are just self centered little princesses after attention...and then complain when men treat them like shit
    Yep, I agree.
    we do it because we can
    I'm sooo going to use this line next time one of you girls on here start moaning about why men cheat etc.
    Men have been playing games with us for years! A little harmless fun never hurt now did it
    My Fun is neither little or harmless.:p Doesn't hurt either, unless you want it to.

I've been teased before, but I got the pussy at the end so I'm not complaining. I personally don't like them sorts of games tho, lots of girls have tried (& failed) to make me play them stupid games! Laziness can be a blessing
  • Options
    just coz she's 'doin stuff' to get you all horny doesn't mean she's purposely teasing. maybe she's a little virgin and thats all the distance she wants to go with you.

and why should girls feel compelled to go home with u just because they gave u a snog in a bar and had a bit of a dance. i bet if she did you'd be callin her a slag the next day!

its pretty easy to give guys a hard on. i mean if us girls had to follow through our "tease" everytime you fuckers stood to attention... sore is all im sayin

personally i dont do the drinks routine. if a guy offers me a drink i'll only accept if im gona pull him.

but i dont see why we shouldn't make u bastards work for ur shag!

rant over :p
  • Options
    Actually Lipsy I tend to MAKE myself get hard by imagining fucking the girl in question so that I can rub it up aginst her ass on the dance floor and give her an idea of what she could have stuffed up inside her.

If the poor little madam thinks the way she is acting has done it to me - then good for little naive her :lol:

I kinda like the way girls act with the teasing and trying to get drinks because when I tend to tell em to fuck right off it gets you more attention and sex than being a little pussy boy and falling for it.
  • Options
    Actually Lipsy I tend to MAKE myself get hard by imagining fucking the girl in question so that I can rub it up aginst her ass on the dance floor and give her an idea of what she could have stuffed up inside her.

:naughty::yum:

i luv this gets me right in the mood :D