Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

help me :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its horrible, its all so fucking horrible. i came to school the 28, its been absolute hell. i started classes on the 2nd, i've been to 2 1/2 days worth. i'm 3 hours away from my friends, and 5 1/2 from my closest friend. i do absoutly nothing. i sit in my fucking stuipd dorm room popping pills. i dont even want to fucking meet anybody. everythign just sucks so bad latey that i see people and i automatically hate them, i dont want to get to know anybody. i dont want to do anything. i dont want to eat. i dont want to go to class. i dont want to fucking be here. i hate school, i hate work. i dont even have a fucking job i have $100 to my name. and that is it. i want to just down all my pills now to get rid of it, but i dont dare waste those precious things. a day without them is hell, i sit and get sicky sick and moody. i'm so fucking alone. i want to die, i want everybody else to die. i dont want to be here. at this point i would rather end up a fucking homeless bum than continue with any of this shit. sorry for ranting, i know i shouldn't apperantly thats some fucking sin here, but i want advice, but then again i dont, i just needed to share with somebody.

Comments

• Options
    you have two options hunney -

a) go to the doctor, get yourself some anti-depressants, and give it all another chance

b) pack up and leave. Jack it in. Head back home, near your family, near your friends. Take support from them and either join a college there or get a job.

Good luck, remember you should live every day as if it were your last. Dont spend it hating yourself and your life.

ps. im still waiting for you to pop over to fuck me like an animal :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    you have two options hunney -

a) go to the doctor, get yourself some anti-depressants, and give it all another chance

b) pack up and leave. Jack it in. Head back home, near your family, near your friends. Take support from them and either join a college there or get a job.

Good luck, remember you should live every day as if it were your last. Dont spend it hating yourself and your life.

ps. im still waiting for you to pop over to fuck me like an animal :)

i've been on that shit since i was fucking 8 years old, and i cant go home, i have to stay in school, once i drop out i'm not on my parents insurance and i've already talked about that, there is no way they'd let me do it. i just hate it all soo much
  • Options
    is there no way you can transfer to another college? somewhere you can start a fresh? or change the subjects you're taking?

is it the fact that you dont like going to school, or that you dont know anyone there and dont like anyone there? what is it that is really making things so bad for you? maybe if you can pin point it, you could talk to someone about making it better? what do you think it is? or is it everything?
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i've been on that shit since i was fucking 8 years old, and i cant go home, i have to stay in school, once i drop out i'm not on my parents insurance and i've already talked about that, there is no way they'd let me do it. i just hate it all soo much

Awww you could try stick it out. how long you got left. your years just atarted hasnt it. oooo well if not do what buda said N try and transfer.

Good luck hun and my best of wishes.:)
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya my_name,
    First of all *hugs* (and lots of them). It can be a real nightmare going away to college, especially it's been built up to be this amazing thing, and it looks like everyone else is finding it easy.

There is help out there though to make settling in easier, here's some info from TheSite.org, but as far as I can tell, you're in America so here's some info that may be more appropriate you your situation.

There's loads of support out there for new students, and just remember you're not on your own in this.

CB
  • Options
    Hey there my_name.

I know how you are feeling. I HATE starting at a new place, and having to meet new ppl, i am really shy, and always feel like i make a fool of my self , and that no one likes me.

BUT , i have learnt that going through these times in life, you have to try and make the most of them , cause you are only young once.

The best thing to do, and trust me on this one, is grit your teeth and put on a smile, you only need to start small. When walking down the corridors, smile at the ppl waliking past you, and they will smile back. Smile at them even if you feel silly or you are in a really bad mood. Smiling will make you feel better , especailly when they smile back.

Then try starting up a conversation with ANYONE , "Pretend" that you are a really outgoing person, even if you are not, nobody else will know. Keep eye contact with ppl. And you will slowly see what a difference it will make.

I know that you are really loney and sad to be away from all your friends and family, but as you said you have no other choice, but to make the best of a bad situation.

You WILL feel better when you have some one to talk to and to take your mind off things.

One way to meet new ppl, is asking for directions to a class, and then strike up a conversation with them, tell them that you are new, ask them what course they are taking. Just go out there and DO IT. PPl are generally nicer than you give them credit for.

If you keep up this appearance of hating everyone , you will be alone, and get even worse.

I am 21 and have been put into many new places in my life and have had to meet new ppl, at a new collage, at a my new job. And even though i sometimes feel like i have nothing in common with any of these ppl, it is better to talk to some one who you can't relate to ,than to talk to no one at all.

I really hope that this will help you, and if you ever need to just chat , pm me and i will help you as much as i can.

lots a love

SlinkyG.

:p