Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

6mth old baby forced to smoke cannabis

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3100160.stm

Some people are just nasty.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    four-and-a-half years custody ... should be droped on his head, punched and have a couple of his ribs cracked.

Makes me really angry reading stories like that. There are people in this world who cant have kids and there are those who should be allowed to have them!
    im gonna put it in politics
    that's just stupid and evil, hurting the child and making it smoke cannabis..the child was only 6 months old, some people are very irresponisble.
    Thats really grim.
    I really dont understand how anyone can be so cruel!!!
    grrrr :mad: what a horrible horrible man, and all he got was custody?!?!?! errrrrr
    Evil. Saddens me how individuals can get kicks out of hurting an innocent child.

Like someone has already said, there are women out there who would move heaven and earth to have a child to of their own, and then there are sick indiviuals simply do not deserve to be given the gift of a child.
    Such a cruel and evil person. That's just not fucking right or even human, in my humble opinion. That poor baby should be given to someone who really deserves the child and would love it and take good care of it.

That's just my opinion on the matter anyways.