Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds cool, but personally I don't read that much.

Perhaps I should start.
  • Options
    when i worked at the co-op, i would serve at least one person each week guaranteed, who's shopping or change would come to £6.66. creepy
  • Options
    Does anyone reemmber their 666th post? :nervous:
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    http://www.av1611.org/666.html
    What's up? Getting a little worried rolly?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skateside
    Does anyone reemmber their 666th post? :nervous:

i remember looking at my post count and seeing 666, but I don't know what I had just posted.

I posted something quickly though, to get rid if it ;)
  • Options
    An amazing fulfillment of prophecy is presently taking place — the merger of the European Community. According to Bible students, this incredible political-economic development, is nothing less than the revival of the once great Roman Empire, prophesied in Daniel. The Bible teaches the Anti-Christ will head up this 10-nation, Revised Roman Empire. And on January 1, 1993, the Revised Roman Empire officially began, called the United States of Europe. The Wichita Eagle described its uncanny birth, ". . . Since the fall of the Roman Empire, there has been the dream of a unified Europe. We are . . . seeing a brand NEW ROMAN EMPIRE RECONSTRUCTED."

The Bible, also refers to the Revised Roman Empire as Babylon. Babylon begin in Genesis chapter 11, when Nimrod tried to reach heaven and bring in a one-world government with the Tower of Babel, which God destroyed. The official poster for the United States of Europe is amazing! Believe it or not, but it actually portrays the United States of Europe as the Tower of Babel, with 12 stars representing the current 12 nations of the United States of Europe. And if that weren't enough, the 12 stars are not ordinary stars – BUT UPSIDE-DOWN PENTEGRAMS (which is the universal symbol for Satanism, found on the cover of THE SATANIC BIBLE)!europe.jpg
  • Options
    :lol: oh rolly you make me crease.

im off but i want my satanism to read when i return shortly :yes:

thats supposed to say more, not my.
  • Options
    Oh here we go, religeous extremeists at work again.

I'm not one of the European Union's biggest fans, but I don't view it as appocoliptical (sp?)
    The inverted pentagram is a pagan symbol. It shows the four physical elements (Earth, Fire, Air and Water) being placed over the most important element (Spirit) and is thus deemed "selfish" or "evil". If you read the Bible, it never mentions a pentagram, or at least, not to my own knowledge.

There are always people around saying that Judgement Day is coming, and everyone knows it is, but people seem to think it's coming a lot sooner than it is. There's no actual proof that it's coming now, nor has there been any time previous.

And, for the record, the European Union don't reffer to themselves as the United States of Europe. That poster of your is a fake, sorry
  • Options
    mystsite144x79.gif
  • Options
    curtains40.jpg
  • Options
    666buy_sell.jpg
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    666buy_sell.jpg
    :mad:
    That's not a 6 - that's a space!
  • Options
    :mad:
    That's not a 6 - that's a space!

OMG you changed your av :mad:

Change it back, now damnit :mad::mad::mad:

Please? :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    OMG you changed your av :mad:

Change it back, now damnit :mad::mad::mad:

Please? :(

heh, it;s nice though don't you think? the new one?

but it does confuse me when people change them!

oh and about that barcode picture? is it supposed to imply that all barcodes have 666 in them somewhere?

cos the one on the back of my vaseline doesn't :p
  • Options
    lol george bushes birthday adds upto 666 here a nice site bout him

george bush, antichrist

i dont think its working atm but should be soon i hope,
  • Options
    For four-stars sake - they're extended - it means it's a space, not a damned 6!
  • Options
    my 666th post was about skatesides new av
  • Options
    I still don't get it :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    I still don't get it :confused:
    from the bible book of revelation ....

Rev.13 [16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. [18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This particular passage has intrigued man since the day it was prophesied. For centuries man has tried to understand this passage, but I believe that until this latter day, we weren't able to understand it. Even today, many have tried to use different numerological methods to calculate and manipulate numbers in a way as to designate this number to particular men, whose names somehow add up to 666. I don't believe that the truth will ever be found in such a manner. We do however have the technology today that can eventually fulfill every part of this prophecy.

In this day of terror, we have many calling for national, or even world identification numbers. We also have a great number of people calling for a more sure method of identification. Certain methods being considered can fulfill these requirements and possibly have many other seeming benefits as well, such as greatly reducing black market trade such as drugs, prostitution, as well as muggings, robberies, etc. One of these methods, surprisingly or not, will also fulfill every part of the prophecy concerning the "mark of the beast".

1. it will be a man's number

2. no one will be able to buy anything without it

3. no one will be able to sell without it

4. those refusing it will be seen "enemies of mankind"

5. it can be implanted in the right hand or the forehead

Many are familiar with the concept that this is possibly a computer chip identification code. Many have heard for instance of the "digital angel". With all my heart I believe this scenario to be true, and this is intended to show how and why.

So how is it that a computer chip identification implant will fulfill these things? Is the "666" the number of a single man?... or will it be the number of "mankind"? Is it literal?... figurative? We hope to show that it is indeed very literal. We are all familiar with computer chips, but are we all aware that these chips can actually be bar-coded? We are all familiar with the UPC code. We see the bar-code on nearly every product we buy, but many are not aware that the bar-code operates on a "666" system. Yes, perhaps not surprisingly, the products we buy contain a "666" on their bar-code.

One good way to verify that the following is true is to go to the kitchen cupboard and pull out several items and look at the bar-codes. Pick several which have recurring numbers. The code is divided into 2 halves so look for repeating numbers in the first half, then choose a few with repeating numbers in the 2nd half. You will be able to see a very important pattern in the end. Its very simple, I just pray I don't complicate the explanation.

Is the barcode the mark of the beast? Of course not... but... it is my honest belief that a bar-coded, implantable computer chip will be. The evidence is overwhelming, and technologically speaking it is the only thing that will completely fulfill everything we are told about it. Technologically it is the only thing we have that even comes close. Biblically its an exact hit. As far as current events, and the direction we as a world are heading, it is inevitable in time.
    Terry Cook, The Mark of the New World Order, 1996:

". . . the entire system [UPC barcode] is very deceptively designed around the infamous numerical configuration, Biblically known as 666, the mark of the Antichrist or devil (Revelation 13:16-18). . ." (Terry Cook, The Mark of the New World Order, 1996, p. 376)

Bob Fraley, The Last Days in America, 1984:

"The interpretation of the Universal Product Code marks is most revealing in that the three numbers '666' are the key working numbers for every designed Universal Product Code. Every group of Universal Product Code marks has in it three unidentified numbers. All three of these numbers are 6, making the use of the numbers '666' the key to using this identifying marking system. . .

There is no deviation. Every Universal Product Code has three unidentified marks whose number equivalent '6' encoding it with the code number '666'. " (Bob Fraley, The Last Days in America, 1984, p. 225, 228)

What does the inventor of the UPC barcode say about the number "666" in the UPC barcode?

The inventor of the UPC barcode is George J. Laurer. In 1971, while Mr. Laurer was an employee with IBM, he was assigned the task "to design the best code and symbol suitable for the grocery industry". In 1973, Mr. Laurer's UPC barcode entered the world, and the rest is history.

On Mr. Laurer's web site, he has a "Questions" page, where he answers various questions about the UPC barcode. On the "Questions" page, Mr. Laurer answers the "666" question, as follows:

Question #8 - Rumor has it that the lines (left, middle, and right) that protrude below the U.P.C. code are the numbers 6,6,6... and that this is the international money code. I typed a code with all sixes and this seems to be true. At least they all resemble sixes. What's up with that?

Answer- Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six. An even parity 6 is:

1 module wide black bar 1 module wide white space 1 module wide black bar 4 module wide white space

There is nothing sinister about this nor does it have anything to do with the Bible's "mark of the beast" (The New Testament, The Revelation, Chapter 13, paragraph 18). It is simply a coincidence like the fact that my first, middle, and last name all have 6 letters. There is no connection with an international money code either. (From Mr. Laurer's web site)

Comment
    I'm writing this concerning the article at Rense.com on 666.

I quote from George J. Laurer, founder of the UPC (as above)

"There is nothing sinister about this nor does it have anything to do with the Bible's "mark of the beast" (The New Testament, The Revelation, Chapter 13, paragraph 18). It is simply a coincidence like the fact that my first, middle, and last name all have 6 letters. There is no connection with an international money code either."

Maybe that's why he thought it would be cool to have 6 represented in the 3 primary symbols _ it would be like a metaphor for the 6, 6, 6 in his name, leaving his legacy on every grocery product on earth. Just maybe I mean he makes that correlation himself, evidently having pondered it before. Seems I recall something about 666 also being the "number of a man."

Funny, isn't it?

- Mark Shamusantic-66.gif
  • Options
    666-mark.JPG
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    when i worked at the co-op, i would serve at least one person each week guaranteed, who's shopping or change would come to £6.66. creepy

Ah wonderful, another Partridge fan. Good day to you :-)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Museman
    Ah wonderful, another Partridge fan. Good day to you :-)

SMELL MY CHEESE YOU MOTHER!!
  • Options
    Stop rubbing your fanny on my leg.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm not one of the European Union's biggest fans, but I don't view it as appocoliptical (sp?)
    The inverted pentagram is a pagan symbol. It shows the four physical elements (Earth, Fire, Air and Water) being placed over the most important element (Spirit) and is thus deemed "selfish" or "evil". If you read the Bible, it never mentions a pentagram, or at least, not to my own knowledge.

No, not quite right. The PENTAGRAM is a pagan symbol exactly as you have described. But the INVERTED pentagram is used as a Satanic symbol, in the same way as the inverted cross is used.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    Stop rubbing your fanny on my leg.

Hate to be pedantic, but I have a thing for correcting people who mis-quote, it's "on me" not "on my leg". As I say hate to be pedantic, but you do end up like that when you commit to memory practically the whole of series one and win the title of unofficial Partridge quoter 2003 on his website :-) I'm still pretty sharp, but six months ago you could have given me any line form series one, and I could have told you the next line immediately. I'm still pretty handy...... "I *have* popped out again...." :-)
  • Options
    No, not quite right. The PENTAGRAM is a pagan symbol exactly as you have described. But the INVERTED pentagram is used as a Satanic symbol, in the same way as the inverted cross is used.

Actually an inverted pentagram represents the physical world in domination of the world of spirits, which is probably why some Satanists and demonistic paths use it. You see, if you've ever read any demonistic or satanic texts it values the material world above anything.
  • Options
    if i press 666 into the machines at work it comes up 'the best' well freaked me out the first time i did it

i actually do work at the co op