Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is this normal?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, dont really know why im putting this shit but who cares....

Right then me and my girlfriend have been together for nearly 7 months. Before we were going out we were best mates. And at this point in my life i feel as though shes the 'one'. My best mates and her mates say 'you are made for eachother etc'. And my best mate went as far as saying we will get married when we are 24.lol. It was scarey though as we are only 15 (yes, 15!)
Lately though its been scarey as on sunday she had gloves, beanie hat in her pouch of her hoody. And we were pretending she was pregnant and i was feeling if it was kicking. But it felt so real! And lastnight i had a dream we got married etc and at the reception and it was so real. And the final straw was today my girlfriend saying she wants to end my life with me! (which means that we may split up for a few years)

Dunno what the point is but do yuo think this is normal?!

Sorry just had to let it out and ask someone!

Comments

• Options
    I think that's pretty normal yeh :) teenage love. I've had the marriage dream too (well, it was kind of different but..) and I think it's just a normal infatuation phase you go through. But who knows she may really be the one for you I just wouldn't put everything into it incase things go wrong, because at 15 theres barely any relationships that last forever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I think that's pretty normal yeh :) teenage love. I've had the marriage dream too (well, it was kind of different but..) and I think it's just a normal infatuation phase you go through. But who knows she may really be the one for you I just wouldn't put everything into it incase things go wrong, because at 15 theres barely any relationships that last forever.

:yes:

i agree.

at your age everyone feels like they've found 'the one'. when i was 16, my first boyfriend asked me to marry him.

maybe you will be together forever.

but most likely, in a few years you'll just look back on it with fond memories.

or maybe not so fond.
  • Options
    Perfectly normal tbh.
  • Options
    Yep def normal. Everyone did that with my best friend and i, gave it a go earlier this year but didn't work out but hey still great friends and some really good memories :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Yeah seems normal enough mate, and if it doesnt work out, well least your having an amazing time now, and both happy which is what relationships are about...

And well, talking of dreams.... i had a fooooking filthy one about the missus last night... just you wait until i see her again ;) :hyper:

Sowwi... :blush:

calm down mate!:p

Anyway thanks everyone. I thought i was the only one!
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    calm down mate!:p

Anyway thanks everyone. I thought i was the only one!

Na mate your not, i used to work in a jewellers and try all the wedding rings on, lol.