Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Well I wasnt supposed to be here til 10...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I swapped shifts with someone but got here and they were fucking here!! They said we didnt confirm, but I know we did, otherwise I wouldnt be up so early and I wouldnt be here! Never mind....all is well :p rant over....
What did everyone do last night? I cooked dinner :yum: watched tv, caught up with me mum and her boyf, went on the net for a catch up....then beddy byes :p boring but relaxing.......
Your turn :p

Comments

• Options
    i worked 7am til 9pm and then i went to the pub and didn't leave there until it closed :p
    Apparently i had a really great night
  • Options
    Was at work till 5pm, then had a quick coffee with a friend, afterwards, went to super-market and then home.
    Nothing exciting yesterday... Today though is a whole new day... ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Left work at 4 to go to a "pub meeting" with my new boss.

Celebrated my promotion for a lil bit til about 7ish, went home - because I'm saving it all for Friday :)

woohoo ;)

Nobody else seems to have noticed?

Wooooo, go Jamie with your promotion :hyper: Congratulations :thumb:
  • Options
    Last night I spent hours in the loft - gathering the bits and pieces from my old Commodore computer - advertised it on Ebay and selling it to a guy in Watford on Friday. There's so much stuff - can't believe it - like over 200 games !! And the External Disk Drive is massive and so heavy!! Still missing some essential cables though!! Need to go back up in the loft!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Last night I spent hours in the loft - gathering the bits and pieces from my old Commodore computer - advertised it on Ebay and selling it to a guy in Watford on Friday. There's so much stuff - can't believe it - like over 200 games !! And the External Disk Drive is massive and so heavy!! Still missing some essential cables though!! Need to go back up in the loft!!
    Which model? the 64, or Amiga, and for how much?

Last night. Watched some telly, surfed the net. Had a bath. Tried to sleep. Couldn't. Surfed the net some more until some stupid hour. Exciting, eh? :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Which model? the 64, or Amiga, and for how much?

Last night. Watched some telly, surfed the net. Had a bath. Tried to sleep. Couldn't. Surfed the net some more until some stupid hour. Exciting, eh? :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Amiga and 128 - just want to get rid of it - but sad to see it go .. £65 - not much for my little Baby - but I got the C128 Free Anyway!!
  • Options
    Last night i did some homework, watched tv,smoked a spliff, went out and kicked around the street then read a book and went to bed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Amiga and 128 - just want to get rid of it - but sad to see it go .. £65 - not much for my little Baby - but I got the C128 Free Anyway!!

Cool i still got my C-64 and amega they kick arse the tape decks weight a fucking ton. knock some bastard out with it lmao