Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

3 guys and a girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey peeps, haven't been on here for a while, all was going well til yeah...

right, I was at a party the last month, and all me mates and ex was there too. My ex and me was talking about our past relationship and starting debating over why we split up and i spilled about what happend at cornwall, and why i changed and split up with him (a guy had sex with me when i was drunk but i was too scared to fight and caught an STI).

if someone could give me their view on one or more on these problems i would so luv you!...

*he felt guilty and wanted to try to get back together but i told him i had a bf and wanted to give him a chance. should i still consider it (coz i think bout him all the time) *

*now this may seem weird but i loved my ex so much i only just got over him when i met my new bf 4 weeks ago, and when i did try to talk to my ex about my problems i couldn't explain it right and he started to hate me and didn't want to know. is that right or is that a misunderstanding?*

*Im trying to like my new bf but nothing is clicking. how long should it take to click with someone? coz i know he would treat me right but there isn't no sparkle or nothing. should i try working at the relationship?*

luv xAx
thankoo for reading this!

Comments

• Options
    the other guy i forgot is one i've met at this new college im at. he is so nice and we were chatting on our intro day and had alot in common and i felt really comfy with him like i've known him b4, it was wierd. we're gonna meet up for lunches and that. or is that not gonna go anywhere?
    :(
  • Options
    girl, get rid of your current boyf, if theres no sparkle this early theres no point. Explain it to him before he gets too involved as its not fair. If you want your ex, talk to him when you have split with your current and try again. There.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    girl, get rid of your current boyf, if theres no sparkle this early theres no point. Explain it to him before he gets too involved as its not fair. If you want your ex, talk to him when you have split with your current and try again. There.

Yup yup, if your ovens cold then you aint gonna get much cooking done [betcha didnt guess i made that up myself].
    I'd be careful about returning on an old relationship tho... theres always that 'you've changed' realisation.
  • Options
    How long have you been seeing your current boyfriend? It sounds only like weeks. In which case a relationship shouldn't need much "working on" at this point, as you should normally be in the horny honeymoon stage of the relationship. It sounds like you want us to say give up on your current b/f, and go back to your ex, which from what you've said sounds best. Is there anythging else to add though, to give us more of the picture?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i've been with my bf for a month but i was with my ex on and off for two years.

with me ex there was a soul connection and with my bf there's a mental/mutual connection. they are completely different people but both really kind. there's the exciting relationship with loadsa laughs or the relaxed one with loadsa good nights in/out.

i wished i could have a bit of both worlds but that would just be cheating. and no i dont cheat.
  • Options
    So, it's not as if you don't like your new boyfriend? It's just that you don't feel the spark. I suppose you could come to love him, but still probably wouldn't have that spark there.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i think bout him yeah, and i like him. but this is gonna sound stupid but i love geeking off and speaking my mind. i do when im drunk and he finds it funny but it's so weird being in a different relationship with a different routine.

I like being single coz there's no why hass't he called or what ever and then meeting other people. it's weird but i kinda want him to say he just wants to be mates. coz i'd be kewl with that and then no worries.