Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Underwear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To what extent do all you men out there actually notice a girl's underwear?

I mean, you'll probably not be very excited if you find your girl's wearing fading grey/white M&S knickers etc, but other than that does it really make a difference?

Would you be interested in the difference between your average nice black bra and a very lacy risqué thing?

And would you notice if a girl was wearing matching underwear?

And if your girlfriend was wearing full-on stockings, suspenders, garter, basque etc etc... what would you think?

Just curious :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Underwear
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Talking for myself only...... I don't notice it, I only really pay attention to what's underneath.;)
    Umm maybe if she pointed it out or something.:p ..... Ok, Ok, I might notice, but I wouldn't care (Reason mentioned above)
    Would you be interested in the difference between your average nice black bra and a very lacy risqué thing?
    I can't say I would to be honest. Yeah sometimes it nice to spice it up and if it makes her feel sexy etc then yeah, it's great blar blar blar, but it's what underneath that interest me:p
    And if your girlfriend was wearing full-on stockings, suspenders, garter, basque etc etc... what would you think?
    I'd be like, "That's great, now what's underneath!";)
  • Options
    I'm sensing a trend there in your answers Harmless...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm sensing a trend there in your answers Harmless...:rolleyes:
    I just love it when you look at me like that:D

So come on then, what underwear might you be wearing?

Personally, it's nice when a girl doesn't bother with underwear:p
  • Options
    I'm wearing really boring underwear today :p

I was just curious to know, since one of the reasons a lot of girls wear sexy underwear is for men's benefit, and also since according to popular opinion, men are actually excited by exciting lacy stuff...

My boyfriend rarely pays any attention to my underwear, but sometimes he actually says he likes it and 'it's a shame to take it off' ...so gah. Men! You're all weird.
  • Options

I mean, you'll probably not be very excited if you find your girl's wearing fading grey/white M&S knickers etc, but other than that does it really make a difference?

Just curious :rolleyes:

I notice a girl's underwear and it can be more of a turn on if it's sexy. So yeah, I think it does count and make a difference. I think it just shows more of an effort to please and wearing something a bit more risque shows it's a bit more special than just chucking any old thing on. Yeah I'd also notice if a girl wasn't wearing matching underwear to me it just seems like wearing odd socks - I wouldn't wear white and blue socks together so it seems a bit odd to see a girl wearing different coloured bras and knickers. A basque seems a bit much to me but I think a girl in some lacy black bra and knickers with stockings and suspenders is really sexy. :naughty:
  • Options
    I'm wearing really boring underwear today :p

And what's wrong with going commando?:p

To be honest, It's the excitement of what's underneath that really matters. Being me, I could appreciate sexy looking underwear for a while (less than 10mins!!) but 'The Hard-on' would be about what's inside them rather then the colour/pattern how they felt etc:p
  • Options

Well, I notice underwear. :)

No, faded grey/white M&S knickers aren't what I call sexy. But who cares as long as they're clean, and come off easily! :naughty:

Difference between plain and lacy bra? Not really bothered, as long as it looks fits well and makes her look good. Having said that, if the bra is a bit skimpy, and reveals a little more through lacy edges. Mmmm!

I'd notice whether a girl has matching underwear, but would I "notice" it, as in be bothered by it not matching, or thinking it's better if it does.

The whole stockings/suspenders/garter/basque thing has never really done a lot for me really.
    Keep it simple, panties (prefferably a thong or g-string) and bra. I prefer naked though! :naughty:
    Oh, and prefer bare legs rather than stockings. :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I dont really find underwear amazin.i like a thong but not when some slapper has her trousers down by her ass crack and you can see most of it! Like yesterday for example when i told her to pull her trousers up and not be such a slapper!
  • Options
    I love a good set of underwear on a girl. It shows she can make an effort and stuff, and the right underwear can be incredibly sexy and alurring. So it's always good for looking at during foreplay / petting / cuddling etc..
  • Options
    Hmmm is it just me that likes a pair of light grey knickers on a girl then?? hmm yeah sexy underware is good and stuff ;) im not knocking it or anything, but when a girl is waring a pair of light grey knickers and a tshirt to bed, with nothing else... umm thats just devine :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    but when a girl is waring a pair of light grey knickers

they sell grey knickers :eek2:

well its nice to see guys give a fuck about underwear! i mean forget the fact i just spent the whole day shopping for sexy lingerie! pffftttt!
  • Options
    i have to say: i *LOVE* underwear.
    i mean i don't really mind if she's wearing a black bra with grey knickers...it's what she's comfortable in at the end of the day, or if it's laundry day.......
    but if she's wearing matching sexy lingerie, then hell yea, i'll notice it and compliment her. it gets me horny just by looking at her. she makes the effort, then it's worth noticing!
    and if she goes all out and puts on stockings/suspenders/g-string/lacy push-up bra and a see through gown i got her from Ann Summers - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    thank you very much!
    /walks off dribbling......

i'm quite lucky, my girlfriend mostly wears thongs and g-strings, very rarerly knickers. and i *LAV* it.
    i also love underwear shopping with her.....gets my juices flowing cos i know she's gonna model it for me later!
  • Options
    Hmmm is it just me that likes a pair of light grey knickers on a girl then?? hmm yeah sexy underware is good and stuff ;) im not knocking it or anything, but when a girl is waring a pair of light grey knickers and a tshirt to bed, with nothing else... umm thats just devine :naughty:

i know someone who was in just that perticular attire just today.... and what a great day we had! :D

but back to topic... yeah i always notice i ladys underware, and i always notice if it match's too :)

i think if my other half came in in all the really really sexy lingere then there wouldnt be much chance of me keeping my hands off her... but apparently i have a problem with that anyway :D
  • Options
    i always wear matching undies makes me feel sexy

favorite undies has gotta be ann summers :D
  • Options
    well i think i have about 1 pair of matchin underwear but i prefer wearin funky thong or g-string with just a plain bra and my bf doesnt seem 2 complain either, its not as if they stay on that long neway.
  • Options
    I'm not so bothered about what my underwear...well, bra looks like on underneath my clothes, aslong as it looks good when I've got clothes on :yeees:

I don't have a boyfriend or a little bit on the side, but it can still make you feel just that little bit sexier when you're wearing nice, matching underwear :flirt:
  • Options
    adsadsd
  • Options
    I don't have any actual *matching* underwear, but I try to wear matching colours when my bf is going to see them because he tends to comment :rolleyes: I also know he prefers thongs to pants. Which is lucky as I very rarely wear pants - most of mins come from Tammy and are baggy round the bum :rolleyes: except for one rather nice turquoise pair I recently got from TopShop :D
  • Options
    Hmmm is it just me that likes a pair of light grey knickers on a girl then??

my bf is like that for some reason. I have lots of lovely pairs of knickers but one day he was going through my knicker drawer and pulled out a really old light grey thong and claimed that that one was his favourite :eek2:

And I think I only actually have one matching set (am wearing it now ;) ). Have lots of matching colours though.
  • Options
    Bah there goes the myth of a classic seduction then.
    You know the scene where the lady puts on her best gear and then completely floors the bloke with how gorgeous she is and then a good night is had by all. Because by the sound of it it's a waste of money doing the old classic lingerie thing.

Saying that though i've found it to be different but hey *shrugs*
  • Options
    If youre noticing what underwear she has on youre not doing something right...
  • Options
    I just feel the need to object to the use of the word 'panties.'

Because it makes me feel ill.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Smash

Dont like Americanisms then?:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Smash

Me too. Its horrid! They're knickers so nerr :p

And blokes do notice, well the ones that I've been with have commented - mainly on the fact that mine always matches! ;) I don't think blokes are gonna complain either way though are they? As long as they're getting some action :rolleyes:
  • Options
    YEP OBJECTION OVER HERE TOO!!

I hate the word "panties" too! see..

"i want to get into ur knickers" sounds kinda fun when my bloke whispers it in my ear

"i want to get in ur panties" kinda reminds me of what an old pervy man would say!

maybe its just me who thinks that :confused:
  • Options
    I want to get into your panties? :rolleyes:

I can't imagine old men would say that, but I do get what you're saying...it's a silly word. But then who'd say "I want to get into your thong"? Hmmm :eek2:

*is betting that someone here does*....:lol:
  • Options
    hehe, where I come from

pants are what you wear on top of your knickers :p

I honestly had no idea anybody used the word pants to mean underwear until I went to uni. When people asked me what I was wearing to go out in, and I replied, "Oh just my black pants and a top" I got some very strange looks :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    hehe, where I come from

pants are what you wear on top of your knickers :p

I honestly had no idea anybody used the word pants to mean underwear until I went to uni. When people asked me what I was wearing to go out in, and I replied, "Oh just my black pants and a top" I got some very strange looks :p

Oh my God the Americanisms... :p
  • Options
    I love wearing all sorts of underwear...leather red and black...lace...red/black/white...frenchies, things, basque, stockings, suspenders, fish nets, wonderbras and camisloles..lots ns lots...i liek wearing a knee length suit with stockings and high heels so no ones knows but me and if i show someone :naughty: I do it for myself as much as anyone else :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    pictures?
    if your a good boy