Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How come so many of you here at 4am?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just got back from clubbing, can't sleep so watching Tv and surfing!! (and eating!!)

Comments

• Options
    i have a no responsibilties situation from friday night to ...hopefuly wednesday. i'm recovering slowly from my little accident and the pain is a lot less now. fucked the morphine off ...last one this morning though i'm supposed to take it for another 5 days ...fuck that! i've replaced it with cannabis and alcohol and music. feel nice and calm and relaxed ...am about to go to bed and hopefully not get out of it till around 11am. then off on a busy day ...so it's goodnight and good morning very soon ...10mins or so.
  • Options
    been clubbing. I had Sake tonight.
  • Options
    i cant sleep, i normally work nights and my girlfriend is over at the moment... my sleeping pattern is really fucked up cause i fell asleep earlier..... im wide awake now and she has fallen asleep lol
  • Options
    Ugh... I just didn't go to bed.. I'm bad when it comes to going to bed. Too many steps to ascend..