Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Do you carry a photo of your loved ones with you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Like in your wallet or purse and who do you have and what kinda pose?

I have nothing .. infact stopped carrying a wallet and just have this leather thing that can take a few credit cards and a few coins or notes!!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Do you carry a photo of your loved ones with you?
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Like in your wallet or purse and who do you have and what kinda pose?

I have nothing .. infact stopped carrying a wallet and just have this leather thing that can take a few credit cards and a few coins or notes!!

i only have one photo of my gf at the moment and its stuck to my monitor, i spend most of my spare time at home near my computer so i know i can always her if i want to! :o
    its jut a photo of me with my arm around her from my 19th bday party.

i would have a small one in my wallet of her if i had one though.
  • Options
    I have a framed photo of my best friend in my room :D (person I love) and I have a collection of photos on my computer of all my friends including my girlfriend from my digital camera. I did print out a wallet sized print of my girlfriend but it's poor quality cos it was printed on normal paper :(
  • Options
    I have wallet sized pictures in my wallet of me and friends, taken in the passport photo booth thingys. There's one of me and 4 others, all squashed in, and two of me and my ex.

I still keep the ones of my ex because if I take them out of my wallet I'll lose them, and I don't want to do that. He still has his copies of the photos as well, and carries them in his wallet.

I've also got millions of photos of my friends/ex/family in my room. I buy lots of photo frames because I like them, so I have photos alllll over the place.
  • Options
    I have pictures of my boyfriend, two from a photo booth with both of us in, and one of him sitting on my bed looking smiley :)
  • Options
    i dont have a pic of my bf in my purse but i do have a pic of the 2 of us together beside my bed, on my bedside table.
  • Options
    i have a pic of my ex and me in a photo booth, and 2 pics of my late aunty, and another photo booth thing with lots of my mates all skwished in
  • Options
    I would but the missus dont like photos
  • Options
    my ex's picture is and will always be on the back of my guitar.
  • Options
    I have a picture of me and all of my friends about a year ago in my wallet because I love them all to pieces. I also have 2 piccys of my bf in there and one of me and my bf in a photo booth kissing, ahhh.. :D:love::D:love::D
  • Options
    Want one of me girlfriend but we cant be arsed to go to a photo booth:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have pictures of 3 of my friends, one of my sister, and of course one of my boyfriend :) - all in my purse.
  • Options
    I have a pic of my best bud/fuck buddy in my wallet, and a passport one of my and my best girly mate..
    I stick random photo's on my bedroom walls of all my mates and things, but carry in my wallet the pics that mean the most :)

Ilora x
  • Options
    Not In my wallet... i do in my car, i have 1 on the sun visor so when i pull it down i can see her... well one of them (my best mate) but my girlfriend i have yet to get a foto to have in my car :( maybe thursday she will give me one.
  • Options
    I've never carried a photo of a girlfriend with me. Or anybody. Partly because I don't see the point, and partly because I don't carry a wallet, or anything else like it, to put one in.
    I can see the point of having a photo if you're separated for a while, but that's about it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    My fiance has 3 of me in his wallet and my pic is the backround screensaver on his mobile, aint he a sook!

I have too many purses to have one of him in every one! Im sure theres a piccie of him in one of them though :chin:
  • Options
    I don't have any photos in my purse, I don't know why, I never did!
  • Options
    i have a pic of my best male friend, my ex and sum of my girly friends in my purse :) by best boy mate has my pic as the background on his fone....much to the dislike of his girlfriend *evil laugh*
  • Options
    im such a photo freak. i have so many photo's i love showing em to people. most of me mates and family. when i get down i just look at em where'ever i am.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i have a pic of my best male friend, my ex and sum of my girly friends in my purse :) by best boy mate has my pic as the background on his fone....much to the dislike of his girlfriend *evil laugh*

Heh when my girlfriend saw the framed photo of Lolliee in my bedroom she was like :confused: :impissed: and said "riiigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhht". So I got the photo and sat next to her and showed her a better look :p:D

But it's nice to know there's someone I love watchin me sleep (even if it's a photo!!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sugar*
    i have so many photo's i love showing em to people.

Same here. I carry a pic of my boyfriend in my purse and i have loadsa pics of my family and friends. I just think it's nice to have pics of people you care about. They're great memories. :)
  • Options
    i have at least 12 photos, groups photos of mates, passport photos of me with my mates, single photos of my friends and family etc... i also have 3 of angelina jolie on show in my wallet all the other photos are just kept in there for when im low and want to see the people i love.. my room though there are at least 30 all round my mirroros, on my wardrobe in frames etc there everywhere!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    i have at least 12 photos, groups photos of mates, passport photos of me with my mates, single photos of my friends and family etc... i also have 3 of angelina jolie on show in my wallet all the other photos are just kept in there for when im low and want to see the people i love.. my room though there are at least 30 all round my mirroros, on my wardrobe in frames etc there everywhere!

If you watch the Harrisson Ford movie "Hollywood Homicide" there's an African American girl in it that looks just like Angelina Jolie...

.... It's interesting how many people said they carry a photo of the Ex.. :eek2:
  • Options
    I dont have one in my purse...too small but i did take one with me on hol after only 2 wks going out and then to the reading festival in my bag...that way he was with me at all times...even when i crowdsurfed! Also my mate who likes me had a constant reminder to leave me alone!
  • Options
    i carry pictures of people who me ...