Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

excitement!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what was the last thing you were most excited about?
like proper 'i'm six years old and its christmas eve' type of excitement.

i can't really think of anything... but i'm sure when i realise i'm goin uni i'll get it (it hasn't sunk in yet)

:)

Comments

• Options
    Well im a big kid all the time so the last time I was dead excited was when we were going to Blackpool :D
  • Options
    ooh i jus remembered. when i went out in my car on my own for the first time!

:D

big kids rule!
  • Options
    Blackpool is atrocious now. Its filthy and can now cost more than a holiday for two to Renerife. It is long overdue for a shutdown
  • Options
    first time i watched will wonkers chocolate factory.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Blackpool is atrocious now. Its filthy and can now cost more than a holiday for two to Renerife. It is long overdue for a shutdown

right your barred from the thread. no being a twat on my thread.

A* to morrocon roll though! :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

OI I love Blackpool, nowt wrong with it :mad:

You either love it or hate it and if you hate it you just dont have any taste do you :p
  • Options
    I'd rather go to Blackpool than Renerife tbh :p

Blackpool rocks!

oooh, Blackpool rock :yum:

edited to actually reply to the thread:
    last time I was really excited was when I was coming home from Moscow. Heh, I loved it there and all, was just really ready to come home!
  • Options
    When I arrived to Berlin. I had been travelling for almost 24 hours, including to stay awake almost all the night at Kastrub (the Danish airport in Copenhagen).

And when I saw the city it finally sunk in that I was finally in the city of my dreams. And I was soooo happy! =D
  • Options
    Probably when I naffed off to university.
  • Options
    When I got my first job.
  • Options
    doing 50 mph across the moors which i know so well ...flying over a hump where i knew i could make it to the firm bit on the other side ...till i realised it was the wrong fucking hump. identical hump but the wrong one. my excitement turned into oh shit! the oh shit turned into the friggin agony i'm in now ...but it was exciting ...and i'll be back for moor ...
  • Options
    Riding a rollarcoaster? I dunno, I get a kick outta wierd stuff, like fire and potential danger.
  • Options
    Sir_AzraelSir_Azrael Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    excitement?

well the most excited i've been was when asking out a girl called Rachael,
    it was the split-second that i actually had a chance with her that was exciting, that ended though.
    she said no :(

-Sam