Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

aren't we chatty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just seems a bit dead tonight.... :rolleyes:


hmmm - anyone a cure for a mouse(comp) that has a mind of its own. mine keeps moving to the other side of the screen -with out me moving it.
strange!!

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe it needs cleaning... or something... *shrugs* Or your computer desk is running on a slant... heh, iono.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe!

    i'll just keep hitting it till it behaves! lol
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mouse does that. I threw it at the wall and it was fixed for a while :D Then it broke again :(

    Then everyone goes 'So buy a new one :eek2:' :mad:. Am I MADE of money?!?!!?1 :mad:

    Tra la laaaaa.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    My mouse does that. I threw it at the wall and it was fixed for a while :D Then it broke again :(

    Yes.

    It makes a cool BANG if you throw it hard enough.
    My old cordless mouse was made easier to throw, because it had no cable.

    It took some paint off the wall, though :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe your being hacked >:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    >:D

    OMG you stole my face. :eek2:

    You must die >:[ :mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    OMG you stole my face. :eek2:

    You must die >:[ :mad:
    Heh i know, i was waiting for yoo to say something :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awwww! i know the feeling, ive got to find a way to get a new comp yet, this one's just on lone!

    But my mate said i can take as long as i need so, thats a plus! :)

    I need someone to lend me money that i dont need to pay back!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Maybe your being hacked >:D

    Yes.

    Someone else watches you move your mouse, then moves the pointer the other way.

    Woooooooooooo.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Take out the ball and clean it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Heh i know, i was waiting for yoo to say something :p
    Evil fiend. >:[

    :p
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Take out the ball and clean it.
    Mine doesn't have a ball. Now what? :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Mine doesn't have a ball. Now what? :p
    The evil of the infra-red mouse!

    *HISSSSS* *looks for a crucifix*

    Glad I use a trackball :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    OMG you stole my face.
    >:[

    ack them red eyes are just scareh :eek2:

    (why cant i quote properly)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    The evil of the infra-red mouse!

    *HISSSSS* *looks for a crucifix*

    Glad I use a trackball :p

    It's an LED :p

    I like my optical mouse. Yes indeedy. :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    It's an LED :p

    I like my optical mouse. Yes indeedy. :D

    whatever :p it's all evil! EEEEVIL I TELLS YA! One morning, you'll wake up to find that your mouse has been posessed, then you'll know! THEN YOU'LL KNOW!

    BWA HA HAH
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    whatever :p it's all evil! EEEEVIL I TELLS YA! One morning, you'll wake up to find that your mouse has been posessed, then you'll know! THEN YOU'LL KNOW!

    BWA HA HAH

    lmao :D

    Repossessed? But I paid cash for it.
    I mean, you don't need a mortgage for a mouse, do you?
    Not unless it's an Apple mouse with one weird button thing.
    They're 50 quid :eek:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    lmao :D

    Repossessed? But I paid cash for it.
    I mean, you don't need a mortgage for a mouse, do you?
    Not unless it's an Apple mouse with one weird button thing.
    They're 50 quid :eek:

    no, posessed :p as in evil spirits. you'll have to forgive me, and my sense not making. had a few drinks and my grip on reality is slowly eroding.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    no, posessed :p as in evil spirits. you'll have to forgive me, and my sense not making. had a few drinks and my grip on reality is slowly eroding.

    Yep, I'm currently imbibing :D
    And using some of my processor power to watch Metallica.
    Which is a good use of resources.

    My mouse used to be posessed. But then it turned out that my USB hub was posessed. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Yep, I'm currently imbibing :D
    And using some of my processor power to watch Metallica.
    Which is a good use of resources.

    My mouse used to be posessed. But then it turned out that my USB hub was posessed. :)

    my USB ports love me but my processor has it in for me :rolleyes:. even as i type this my processor is slowing down horribly and i only have like...3 things running in the bacakground (it knows i'm talking about it):( but soon i'll have sweet revenge! or i'll have a very expensive paperweight. either way works :cool:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Those of you who have mice with minds of their own. They're not A4 Tech mice, especially the IR cordless ones, by any chance? Mine does that occasionally. Goes all "stuttery" jumping to the right of the screen, and occasionally double clicking when I only intended a single click. It just has the occasional fit. :(

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    my USB ports love me but my processor has it in for me :rolleyes:. even as i type this my processor is slowing down horribly and i only have like...3 things running in the bacakground (it knows i'm talking about it):( but soon i'll have sweet revenge! or i'll have a very expensive paperweight. either way works :cool:

    I have the St Anger DVD running..and a host of other things.
    *moshes*

    What is your processor? Mines an XP 2200+
    I think.
    Noisy bastard machine.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I have the St Anger DVD running..and a host of other things.
    *moshes*

    What is your processor? Mines an XP 2200+
    I think.
    Noisy bastard machine.
    you know, i'm not actually sure. i literally go through a PC every year (the gamer in me) so i don't really bother to get to know them (yes i do realise i'm talking about an inanimate object). but my most recent one really likes to piss me off.

    total slowdowns, programs CTD'ing for no reason among other things. i guess i could see it as affection...almost kinda like a flaky girlfriend...or boyfriend for the girls out there (and we've all dated a flake at some point...).
Sign In or Register to comment.