Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Best sex ever!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys

Ok, wanna hear stories (hopefully some to give me some hints for a big weekend ive got planned!)...... what was the best sex you have ever had and why?

What is something that a lover has done to you that absolutely blew your mind (and your load ;) hhaha)

I know tradition is that i have to answer but i have no stories really......... its only happened once so i guess that has to be the best, but as for other things, lets just say a big tip for the boys........... get your tounge pierced! my god!

*little one*

Comments

• Options
    Tough question, I guess it depends on the the definition of best sex. The most loving, romantic and emotionally fulfilling sex happened when my then partner set the room up with candles and soft music then gave me a massage then proposed. The most mind blowingly intense sex ever was a post rlationship lust fest with an ex. Its often best to go for a happy meduim somewhere between the two

As an aside I agree with the tongue peicing comment :)
  • Options
    i had amazing mind blowin sex the other night.
    my b/f stripped me, blindfolded me then handcuffed me to the bed it was such a turn on not knowin what he was gonna do next, he kissed me all over from head to toe.

then before i knew it he was shoving his cock in my mouth and it turned me on way more then usual, i felt so submissive like he could do anything he wanted to it was great :naughty: he blew his load in my mouth (it tasted so good aswell much better then normal i couldnt get enough of the stuff!)

i could feel he luvin it aswell though and this made me more horny

then he turned me over and beat one in me hard from behind corrrrrrrrrr :naughty:

everybody should invest in blindfold and handcuffs, makes every touch loads more sensitive.
  • Options
    come on guys~ i need some help here!! ive got a big night tomo night with a guy ive been seeing for a while and i want it to be the best!! help mmmeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

thanks to those who did reply btw......