Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Clubs with best lasers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Im a bit of a laser freak, i cant help but worship those muthas as they fliter across my eyes probably frying my brain. Plus just adds to the trippiness of an E :crazyeyes .. just wanted to find out from u clubbers which club you thought had the best lasers

i have to say either slinky in bournemouth or camden palace in london
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    They installed one in Destiny Watford just for one night - not sure why it didn't stay longer - the metal pole they fixed on the roof to hang it from is still there.
  • Options
    lol destiny's is hardly the place for a laser show, i mean imagine trying to dance to some of the cheese they play in there with mad lasers going on
  • Options
    Evolution in Cardiff has a really good multi coloured setup.

Problem is they are very high above the crowd, so you kinda start ignoring them after a while, and they don't fell like part of the dance floor.:(
  • Options
    As much as I hate to admit it Fabric has a preaty good one, or at least I think it does, its been a long time since I was there.

Raindance used to have a fantastic thing where they shot the lazer at a fat man in a mirror ball suit, that was one the best things I've seen in a club.
  • Options
    The Dome in Sheffield, its just been done out....it has lasers in a circle all around the dance floor and they have a huge disco ball that comes out of the ceiling, the lasers move around the dance floor too. Its the bollox :p
    Im going to Magna7 this wknd and apparantly its a new superclub, so I shall have a full update Monday morning :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    They installed one in Destiny Watford just for one night - not sure why it didn't stay longer - the metal pole they fixed on the roof to hang it from is still there.
    Prolly cos they are really exspensive, so a lot of clubs just hire for the night.
  • Options
    Oh and the Camden Palace has a preaty good one too.
  • Options
    I thought that I was "Thesite's" only laser freak!

Anyway, I've known a club called DNA in Birmingham that had a 10W multicoloured. Sadly, the club was superceeded by an American table dancing company last year. I've searched and searched for more multicoloured set-ups and finally found on in a club called the Dome II, again in Birmingham when I went to the Polysexual gig. The Dome II also has two green lasers.

Apparently, there is a club in Coalville (where-ever that is...!) called the "Emporian" that has a multicoloured as well. They're rare things.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    I thought that I was "Thesite's" only laser freak!

Anyway, I've known a club called DNA in Birmingham that had a 10W multicoloured. Sadly, the club was superceeded by an American table dancing company last year. I've searched and searched for more multicoloured set-ups and finally found on in a club called the Dome II, again in Birmingham when I went to the Polysexual gig. The Dome II also has two green lasers.

Apparently, there is a club in Coalville (where-ever that is...!) called the "Emporian" that has a multicoloured as well. They're rare things.
    That coalville club is my favourite club! Storm (my stomr 29th thread) is there on a fri night and passion on a saturday. also, ive been to dna, when sundissential was there, polysexual at the dome was ammaaazziiinnnnnggggg!!!
  • Options
    sound, looks like i might be taking a trip up north sometime soon!! :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    As much as I hate to admit it Fabric has a preaty good one, or at least I think it does, its been a long time since I was there.

Yeah, Fabric's are good.

Not that I need to see them again though.
  • Options
    although u'll never go to it, theres a nite club called the arena in armagh in northern ireland, its the top niteclub in ireland and sometimes the whole place goes dark and quiet, a wee thing ocmes out of the roof and one green laser flies around the arena and after that the beat of the song comes in a loads of lasers appear out of everywhere.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    The Brunel rooms in Swindon had a fucking excellent laser show going on friday night. I was well impressed!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I went to the emporium in Coalville about 3 weeks ago, met some blokes whilst in Ibiza the week before and they invited us down. Was my first time, it rocks, really really good, and filled with a friendly atmosphere! Everyone is loved up and loving each other!
  • Options
    Originally posted by dIScO DiVA
    I went to the emporium in Coalville about 3 weeks ago

Apparently, the laser in there is multicoloured. DNA is gone, but Dome II in Birmingham has a multicoloured laser.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    Apparently, the laser in there is multicoloured.
    I cant remember if it is :confused: im going again tonight so I shall let ya know ;)