Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Won't Go In

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's bn a while since I've posted on thesite so I`ll make it short and sweet.

I've bn with my current girlfriend for about 3 months and whenever we try to have sex I can't get it in.

Every time we've tried I've made her come atleast once by fingering her, so she's about as lubed as she's gonna get, but no matter how many times we try it won't go in.

She hasn't slept around and tells me that I`m bigger than any1 she's slept with before so is it just a case of trying to get something too big in a hole that's too small?

Sometimes I think that she's only saying it to make me feel better but I have had this problem ever since I started having sex!

Has any1 got any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    ALOT of foreplay and alot of lube then if you need it and just penetrate, this happened my mate once, he said it wouldn't fit in with the girl he was with so he just shoved it in...had bad consquences for her...blood.
  • Options
    its no good just the inner bit being lubed up, i get this problem to cos my plaything is rather..well large and im not, but every where must be wet the lips(cringe), the ring thingy, the lil blank bit of skin inbetween the bum and the hole.......the whole shabubble!
  • Options
    yeh i had the same problem with my ex. It can be a case of her being nervous too. Basically what i did, was kept on thrusting (cringe) not hard but softly and bit by bit it went in. Just dont try and kick her doors in.
  • Options
    Re: Won't Go In
    Originally posted by Talyn
    is it just a case of trying to get something too big in a hole that's too small?

Oh something a LOT bigger comes outta THAT hole... Seriously, she can get a baby outta there! Keep trying... you'll get there.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Won't Go In
    Originally posted by LadyT
    Oh something a LOT bigger comes outta THAT hole... Seriously, she can get a baby outta there! Keep trying... you'll get there.

Exactly what I was going to say.

She may be a nervous about the sex, and tensing her muscles, that could stop you! get her to lie back and relax and take it easy ;) I'm sure you will get there in the end :D
  • Options
    Have a look at our feature on lubrication for some good advice, and talk to her about it - the more open you both are, the more you will relax with each other.
  • Options
    I had this problem first time I slept with my bloke (lost my virginity to him). We tried but as much as I wanted him there we couldn't get it in. In the end we got some wine in (it relaxes you and is a muscle relaxant) and used lots of lube and it didn't really hurt at all!!
  • Options
    hmm give a while without you, and get her worked up,she'll be almost wetting herself for you to play with her! maybe that may help

*not that i have any experience*:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SILLY COMMENT ALERT:

hmm how about just seeing if elsewhere will accomdate you better ;)
  • Options
    just cut some off.