Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Who's had a summer romance this year?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was it just for fun or did oyu fall in love? Or did you intend it just to be for fun and then fell head over heels? Or did you have a quick fling or numerous quick flings? Is it still going on now? I havent had one this year at all, im far too busy for anything :rolleyes: :D
Your turn...

Comments

• Options
    Shame we didn't meet this summer then Vicky....
  • Options
    i have been in love to my dream girl for months...about 7

wicked summer.

and its all over now, proper bo!?

not really :(
  • Options
  • Options
    plain and simply no
  • Options
    :no: :crying: I wish! :( Nope, been a Summer with a severe lack (ie none) of love and/or sex. :( Only got a couple of kisses, and even they weren't toungey ones. :( *sighs*

There's always next Summer though. Ah well, I'll just keep working on it in the meantime. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    yes

and now i have a car.. so. ummmmmmmm

yes :)
  • Options
    Re: Who's had a summer romance this year?
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Was it just for fun or did oyu fall in love? Or did you intend it just to be for fun and then fell head over heels? Or did you have a quick fling or numerous quick flings? Is it still going on now? I havent had one this year at all, im far too busy for anything :rolleyes: :D
    Your turn...

Yup i did, was less of a romance though and more like the sinlge biggest mistake of my life costing me my friends, causing trouble between my sister and i and causing my ex to hate me and never want to see me again! i make him 'feel sick' apprantly--which is nice! hipocrits-the lot of them.. oooh rant over now :)
  • Options
    summer of lurrving!
    i met my girlfriend on the 5th April and been together 5 months today. fell deeply in love and looks like its gonna last a long long time.
  • Options
    :(

Yeah............... I started seeing a friend of mine, it wasn't supposed to, but it did get a bit involved. He's off soon to Oz so i'm gonna miss him alot

The worst thing is, that he goes v soon and we have fallen out and it's all turned to poo and we probably won't sort it now

Gutted
  • Options
    Not love but i met a few girls i like alot and i'm taking it from there....it's an open game now.
  • Options
    i had a fling...
    sigh...
    i was in america for 7 weeks this summer and 2 of them were spent in arizona, visiting one of my best friends. anyway she introduced me to a male friend of hers...and we hit it off instantly. we hooked up at a 4th of July party and it was all very passionate and romantic
    so for the next week or so we carried on seeing each other but then he went all weird on me and kinda backed off a little. we still hung out but he didnt wanna kiss or anything. that was weird. anyway when it came to me leaving and we said goodbye we both got really emotional! even though we had both said at the start that it would just be a fling, we fell for each other in a big way and he backed off because he was scared. anyway that was almost 2 months ago and im home now... i still think about him a lot and i go to america twice a year to visit my friend in arizona, so maybe i will see him when i go back. we didnt make any definite plans to visit each other, we just said lets keep in touch and see what happens. hes coming over in october to ireland to play golf to maybe i will see him then...who knows?

he was hot though...
    so theres my sad story
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Well i met up with some GORGEOUS girl at the start of the summer, it was just supposed to be, a erm, "friendship with benifits" shall we say?!
    But we sort of fell for each other big time!

Shes totally out of my league, but she seems totally besotted with me! and i feel the same, so im pretty much walking around with a smirk on my face knowing im one of the luckiest people alive!!

My parents go on holiday in a few weeks too... ;)

COME ON!!!
    :( and I thougt u were mine