Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dilly of a pickle..... HELP!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys
I've found myself in a little bit of a pickle so i thought id get some advice.........

There is a guy from work who has been asking me out for ages and is really keen....... and I've not been interested purely because he is older and i found it intimidating that he would be more experienced than me......... but recently i came to the conclusion that i actually do really like him....... thing is i never told anyone.......

and now my mate from work has just admitted to all of us that she really likes him......

So if i was to do anything about my feelings it would seem like it was just to get at her...... even though its totally not....... but thats what everyone would think you know>?

We are all getting together saturday night and i know he will make a move, and i had planned to respond...... but now im not so sure!
HELP!!!!
*The little one*

Comments

• Options
    If you really do like him then it's none of the other girl's business tbh. Yes she might like him, but what if he doesn't like her, and then you miss out on a chance with him because you chose not to do anything? Tbh, don't just sit around, because you'll only regret it later.
  • Options
    hey thanks......

thats the way id like to think...... i just know how people are and i dont wanna end up being seen as the bad guy for following my heart...... this girl is a pretty good friend of mine so its really hard..... andyone else got any ideas?
  • Options
    agree with what mist said.
    and if this girl is truly a good friend like you say she is they she might be a little pissed off to begin with but she wont (shouldnt) stand in your way of happiness. :)

go for it girl ;)