Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wanking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has any guy on here ever wanked from soft penis to ejaculation in front of your girlfriend?..(Just to let her know how to do a proper handjob)

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by stepanovs99:
    <STRONG>has any guy on here ever wanked from soft penis to ejaculation in front of your girlfriend?..(Just to let her know how to do a proper handjob)</STRONG>
    yes i have wanked and my gf fingered herself along with me.we were each curious about doing it solo.it made us both horny..lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by mattmaxx:
    <STRONG>yes i have wanked and my gf fingered herself along with me.we were each curious about doing it solo.it made us both horny..lol</STRONG>


    yup yup - did that once to with my ex. we were both stoned and decided to be adventurous. was actually quite interesting. the shag afterwards was great to. <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I wank, not done it infront of a girl before, but lets face it she is never going to be able to wank you off better then you can. But by all means teach her and have fun

    Hmmm me thinks I am jealous <IMG SRC="wink.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless:
    <STRONG>but lets face it she is never going to be able to wank you off better then you can. </STRONG>


    my boyfriends view is that it's always better when someone else does it
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "it's always better when someone else does it"


    Your boyfriend is entirely accurate!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah, guilty here. done as a show, as 1/2 of a mutual wank, watching each other and a few other different situations that i probably won't go into any further here. cheers.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by sexy little thing:
    <STRONG>


    my boyfriends view is that it's always better when someone else does it</STRONG>

    Yeah, thats my boyfriends view too. <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">

    My boyfriend and i have gone solo infront of eachother before and i must say that it was a very big turn for the both of us! Watching him getting so turned on by my DIY effort was what did it for me! <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> <IMG SRC="cool.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> <IMG SRC="wink.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The wife likes to play with my balls while I wank off. When im about to come she squeezes them and when she releases the spurt of spunk is very powerful ! She also enjoys cleaning my stomach afterward, is a real turn on to be licked clean !
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My ex b/f did it infront of me and vice versa...it turned me on but not him....nice innit! <IMG SRC="rolleyes.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k:
    <STRONG>My ex b/f did it infront of me and vice versa...it turned me on but not him....nice innit! <IMG SRC="rolleyes.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"></STRONG>

    How could he not be turned on ?? I loved watching my ex, as hard as I try ultimately she can do it faster :P
Sign In or Register to comment.