Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

She messed up my motivation!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A couple of days ago me and my g/f were having a chat bout ambitions, and i said i wanted to be successful in wateva career i did after uni. She then says to me well thats not reality cos only a few people are successful. She then started to give an example of 50 people goign for one job and how i had to beat those 50 to get the job...saying it would be very unlikely.

The cow basically really brought me down so i dumped her. I was just fine until she called me a day later crying down the phone saying how much she needs me, misses me etc etc. So i said ok ill give you one more chance abd if you make me feel like that again its over for good. Guess what she did it again. But this time im finding it hard to let her go.
Im usually a very determined and motivated guy, but with her negative attitude she really makes me un-motivated and i dont want that.

Also she makes me feel like a real loser like when ive got a deadline comin up and i say soz cant see you cos of that very reason she gets angry and starts sayin how much of an unsocial misfit i am (even when im more social than her)

I just dunno what to do.

any adive would be great.

thanx

*soz bout the long thread*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe she just doesn't want you to go to uni, and so is trying to put you off? Or just jealous that you might get a better job than her?