Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

48 hour rule

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
did anyone watch that scrubs episode when whateva there names are had 48 hours to kiss?? i dont watch it that often incase you couldnt tell!

but basically they were to friends that realised they had feelings for each other however they were "stuck in the friend zone", and the bloke said "when this happens youve got exactly 48 hours to get the kiss otherwise it will never happen"

Is this true?? it seems right, coz wheneva you find out some one likes you, you sorta evaluate your feelings about them and then come to a conclusion and this usually takes bout 2 days, well it does happen for me anyway!!

does this happen for ne1 else or do they agree with it (the 48 hour rule) ??

dont actually know if this made any sense at all, so sorry! :blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh, I just found out my ex bloke still fancies me, and I dunno how I feel. Think I need some smooching to decipher these feelings. :p
    Meh...you're right..I don't really get it :confused:

But...nah, I don't agree with the 48 hour rule thingy bob :eek2:
    Nah i dnt believe/apply the 48 hour rule, no point.....Well i did once but that was more of a 15 min rule ^^, But i think its a load of bollocks lol