Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

impatient, yes im sad, shoot me. please. now. thank you. [/dropsdown]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Gavman
    oom of woc ;)

cow of moo :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    cow of moo :p

whoops lol got it the wrong way round :lol:
  • Options
    Oh and btw since i am impatiant too, i couldnt wait to make a decent reply to reach my 500th post which is this one btw :D:D:D

Only took me about a year and a Half :p not long at all ( well fer me ;) )
  • Options
    you do know this means you can no longer post? once you've reached five hundred its like theres nothing more to look forward to. the next 'milestone' in siteland is 1000, and you're hardly going to wait around another year and a half for that are you?! leave whilst you're ahead my child
  • Options
    heh heh I got all 3 minesweeper records in my colege and pinned up photocopies of the screendump =D

ANYWAY..

Seeing as the MSN version of minesweeper is PANTS....anyone fancy a game of Solitaire showdown or Bewjewelled on MSN? PM me an addres if yer interested?

And yes there -is- a tactic to minesweeper! Use both right and left click buttons.....right click (flag) boxes you think have a mine in them. Etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    you do know this means you can no longer post? once you've reached five hundred its like theres nothing more to look forward to. the next 'milestone' in siteland is 1000, and you're hardly going to wait around another year and a half for that are you?! leave whilst you're ahead my child

ah well now ive posted this i have to continue to 1000

plus how would anyone manage without me around? (I suppose like they do now since im never around anyway ;) )
  • Options
    she shoots and she scores!!!!!!!!!! oh yes [/sips wine]

this is a day for history. and guess what - ITS THURSDAY!!! that means there's only 23 hours and 39 minutes until pay day :thumb: me thinks that may be the reason i've been dying for this day for so long... *ponders*
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    i prefer solitaire tbh.

or mah jongg!

I agree. I much enjoy solitaire or mah jongg.
  • Options
    It's a shame no one had the foresight to start a minesweeper-medal company. or maybe they did, who the fuck knows?

Or maybe the medal would be for the excavation of this artefact of a thread?
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    although i really wouldn't call it an artefact...that implies to me that people want to find it. i certainly didn't.

You're right...the dictionary said an artefact would be something of interest.

Bugger :p

*thinks of another word*
  • Options
    im shit at expert minesweeper. I always lose when ive got about 2 left. I can do intermediate nae bother.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    .......*wails*
    I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!

dont worry i cant either!