Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Truffles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have decided to write about my truffle experience and let others know what it was like.

I went to my mates house,ingested 8g grams of truffles, then we sat around and smoked some spliffs and have a few drinks, after about half an hour the truffles started to kick in, at first it was just like being really stoned but i was feeling the spliffs and drinks so i was quite happy :D

After about an 1 hour-1.45 i started to see different patterns on the wall, feeling a total body high and laughing alot by this point i was drunkish as well and quite stoned so it was quite enjoyable. After about 2.5 hours if i stared at anything i would find myself in complete amazment at anything, music was a totally different thing to me, even though on cannabis music is brilliant but on truffles it was truly a different experience.
My pupils were the size of saucers by this point and i was dancing my feet off to the music,sheer brilliance.
By about 3/4 hours after eating them i was still feeling them lovely and whenever i sat down and closed my eyes it was an immense feeling, just a complete body high, the rest of the evening i just sat around smoking and listening to music while one of my other mates was passed out on the floor drunk as hell.

Overall, a good time and i hope this was of any help to anyone who is thinking of trying truffles.

I forget to add as time went by it got funnier to walk, whenever i was walking around it was different...i can't describe it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just the image of u dancing makes me laugh (he dances like a queer for all u who don't know him personally,) music is brilliant on all class A drugs, everyone in the world shuld take acid for one day, it wud b a made experience,everyone tripping out and being at one with each other, surely there wud b world peace then
    I dance like a queer??have u ever watched yourself dancing whilst out :lol:
    whats truffles? They sound great....i want.
    They are basicly mushrooms in a different shape.

turlough; I'd rather you keep your homophobic comments to yourself.
    where can i get them?
    bongbudda, do you know amsterdam of london in camdem town? do you think i could get them there?
    There are a few websites selling them, but I'm not allowed to give sources, do a search I'm sure you'll find them.

If your near camden you can buy fresh mushies there anyway. A place on the hill is selling a whole mix of different ones. They're expencive though.
    Search thesite board ;)