Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A fast way to make some money!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave: Hi guys! I'm in a bit of a panic as I just realised that theres only 4 weeks b4 I go to uni:shocking: , and I desperately need some money! Has anyone got any ideas as to how I can make a bit of money in just 4 weeks??!! I'm desperate:crazyeyes:, please help, every suggestion will b greatly appreciated!!! ThankU!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ebay all your worldly possesions.

or

go to an agency and do some temporary work.
    Ebay is all I can suggest really. I found a pretty good way of making money on there.... in involved buying reduced brand name stock in the sales and selling it for four times what I paid for it. But, shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, hehe. :)
    James, i also have the same problem registering with Ebay, they wont accept my credit card either. So i've given up:(
    lol I used my dad's!!

Wow if we knew the answer...we'd all be rich wouldn't we?!

eBay is good tho. Sell those things you can't/won't take to uni. Buying those odds and ends at sales is a damn good idea as well. I bought 4 gamecube memory cards for £1.99 ea and sold em for nearlly £15! That's about £50 profit! :D

Use your eyes and yer noggin, luv!

Edit: Don't forget that you don't need to focus on ONE thing. Branch out all over the place to earn more money.

Making money doesn't just stop before uni, either. I plan to make money in uni by buying about £300 worth of electrical goods in wholesale reduction and sellin em on eBay.

Go for it, but don't do anything stupid
    a qucik way to make money.....

it involves drugs, but don't start that.