Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

He dumped me again!!!

Once again Danny has given me the boot! i dnt understand at all this time. the others he had reasons like he fancied other girls or i was nagging him. but this time he didnt give me a real reason. he just said he couldnt do it. This boy is seriously fuckign up my head! i love him so much that i'd do anything for him. Its so hard to be sround him and not want to kiss him. After he broke up with me he was still telling me he loved me. im hurt and confused, i dnt know what to do about him.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Keep away from him for a while, spend some time around your mates, without him around. Don't give him the satisfaction of going running back and letting him just have you back whenever he changes his mind!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    His mouth says one thing and his actions say another. If he really loved you would he treat you like this? No. Here`s what to do about him. Forget him.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm, ( Im new to tha site ) but i take it that hes already dumped you once? Heres some advice.. Me Being a lad.
    All he wants is the satisfaction of being able to turn you on and off whenever he likes, Sure if he still says he loves you then thats whats keeping you interested, Which is why he is saying this, I say you spend some time with your mates never look him in the eye ( never! ) And try to stay out of his way until he decides to come talk to you, The thing is you've gotta show him whos come out of it better ( which is gonna be you hopefully )
    You are better off without him, Second time relationships have never worked out for me ( well only done em once and got dumped 4 days later lol )
    You've gotta find someone whos not there just for the attention and who actually does care about you...You'll Know him when you find him :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    why shouldnt you look him in the eye?surely ignoring him is more effective when you stare him in the eye and say nothing just turn to one of your friends and laugh?
    lol sorry just worried that last nights tactics werent the best...
    grrrrrr at the nasty bastard who ruined my evening:mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You need to be mates with him still (yet it'll hurt) but dont go flirting or running back to him. Make him know what hes missed out on.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    forget about him - completely. he's done this to you a number of times before, not even just once, but a number of times. what makes you think he wont do it again? he's hurting you and he knows it and he cant give you a reason why. he doesnt want to be with you. i know its hard but you need to accept it and move on, you need to deal with the fact that he'll just keep screwing you about like he has done time and time again if you get back together. dont give him the satisfaction, and dont put yourself through the pain. its obviously not going to last a relationship, so is there any point in wasting your time on something that obviously isnt there?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    its obviously not going to last a relationship, so is there any point in wasting your time on something that obviously isnt there?

    Exactly! I havent been happier since I saw sense and finished with my ex after a very on/off relationship that lasted 3 years. Good luck Zella ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    what makes you think he wont do it again?

    He WILL do it again. As long as you allow him to.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jus come on here instead

    we miiiiiiiiiissss youuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by skating_reaper
    Hmm, ( Im new to tha site ) but i take it that hes already dumped you once? Heres some advice.. Me Being a lad.
    All he wants is the satisfaction of being able to turn you on and off whenever he likes, Sure if he still says he loves you then thats whats keeping you interested, Which is why he is saying this, I say you spend some time with your mates never look him in the eye ( never! ) And try to stay out of his way until he decides to come talk to you, The thing is you've gotta show him whos come out of it better ( which is gonna be you hopefully )
    You are better off without him, Second time relationships have never worked out for me ( well only done em once and got dumped 4 days later lol )
    You've gotta find someone whos not there just for the attention and who actually does care about you...You'll Know him when you find him :)

    Yes! this is good advice. Its the AGAIN that should be worrying you! Why would you want someone who treated you like this not once, but twice!! :rolleyes:

    You may love him but it would appear he doesn't love you ...but from your past actions he knows he can drop you then pick you up again at his own convenience. He's a loser...Just fight the urge to contact him and stop taking his calls.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks for all the great advice guys. ive been thinking about this all day and ive made up my mind that im going to forget about him. I cant be letting some bloke fuck me about like this anymore. This will be easier said than done but i will try my hardest. im going to go round one last time to pick up my stuff and then i'm just not going to call him. I'll wait till he calls me to talk to him. Admittedly im going to have no social life for a while cos i find it really hard to make new friends. But i'm going to try and thats all i can do really.

    Thanks again to all of you!


    And molo....do you really miss me?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the key word here is "again". I only thought you'd split up only the once. I didn't realise you'd been repeatedly dumped. :( I don't want to sound too negative, or insulting, but the first thought that came to mind was "how can she be so stupid to keep going back, or taking him back?" Do you get some sort of kick and thrill out of the getting back together and making up? What's the attraction?
    Does it fulfil some sort of need to be wanted? No matter what he's done, or how he's treated you? Do you feel that you're not worthy of anybody but him? Why is he so special - he sounds awful, and I don't think there's anything you can say that will convince us otherwise.
    It's time to put him behind you. Don't go back to him. Don't take him back. Please.

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    of course! :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mr wobble you seem to have got it in one. For some reason i feel that i dont deserve to be happy. And when i make up with danny its the best feeling in the world but then he goes all weird again and dumps me.

    I think im going to need to go away for a while, away from him and away from everyone that knows him. Ive seen a job ad for a year on a cruise ship and i have been considering taking it. what do you think?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    Ive seen a job ad for a year on a cruise ship and i have been considering taking it. what do you think?


    Go for it. You'll regret it if you don't at least try. You're only young once and it will be an experience you'll always remember.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    For some reason i feel that i dont deserve to be happy. And when i make up with danny its the best feeling in the world

    I think im going to need to go away for a while, away from him and away from everyone that knows him. Ive seen a job ad for a year on a cruise ship and i have been considering taking it. what do you think?
    Hmm, sounds a bit like running away from the problem, which may still be there when you come back. On the other hand, if it's something you've been thinking about for a while, then go for it! The change will do you good. It'll get you out, broaden your horizons, and keep you away from your ex.

    I don't understand the "don't deserve to be happy" thing. You do deserve to be happy. ....Just not with your ex. It's no good going back to him just because you've had a few happy times. It sounds like the bad times have more than made up for the good times. :(
    I don't get it. You seem confident. Strong willed. Forward. Exciting. Yet riddled with self doubt, and self image problems. You should easily be able to meet someone better than your ex. Someone who won't mess you about, or treat you badly. Unless there's a particular type you go for that you know will treat you badly (bad boy types).

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nope i dnt mean to go for the bad boy types......they start out good boys..........but change.......with danny it was like as soon as i trained him in the bedroom dept he changed into a bad boy and started fucking me about. i guess i must have given him the confidence he needed to become a fuckwit
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the cruise ship job would be great, a friend of my brothers does it and loves it! get away from him you deserve better:)
    xxx
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: He dumped me again!!!
    Originally posted by Zella
    Once again Danny has given me the boot! i dnt understand at all this time. the others he had reasons like he fancied other girls or i was nagging him. but this time he didnt give me a real reason. he just said he couldnt do it. This boy is seriously fuckign up my head! i love him so much that i'd do anything for him. Its so hard to be sround him and not want to kiss him. After he broke up with me he was still telling me he loved me. im hurt and confused, i dnt know what to do about him.

    If I were you I'd dump him. He seems to be fucking you around and he shouldn't say he loves you if he wants to break up with you.
Sign In or Register to comment.