Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I've developed a love for......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Nah marmite all the way :yum:
  • Options
  • Options
    warm Croisants mmmmmmm

or Sausage and Black pudding sarnies
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stinger
    ...Black pudding sarnies

:yuck:
  • Options
    Re: I've developed a love for......
    Originally posted by giggles3
    ..... chocolate spread :yum: how yummy!!??!! :hyper:
    Nutella by any chance? :yum: I don't often get to actually spread it, and if I get any just scoop it from the pot with my finger - or better still, a girlfriend's finger! :p Or even better still, off a girlfriend. :yum::p:)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I'm currently eating a ham sandwich because I'm trying to soak up the booze and prevent myself from collpasing later on in work.

Bloody saturday job... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nope, can't say that I ever had. Must be something that only European's have, but could be wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not like dissin' European's, but I'm just stating that it might only be something that is only over in the European countries, but, like I said, I could be wrong.

I have nothing against European's at all. Actually, I talk to quite a few European people online and they all seem nice and I'm sure they all are on here, as well.:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Nope, can't say that I ever had. Must be something that only European's have, but could be wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not like dissin' European's, but I'm just stating that it might only be something that is only over in the European countries, but, like I said, I could be wrong.

I have nothing against European's at all. Actually, I talk to quite a few European people online and they all seem nice and I'm sure they all are on here, as well.:)

eh? :eek2: :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    eh? :eek2: :confused:

Never mind. Just wanted to try, at least, to make it clear that I didn't have anything like against European countries or the people in them because I was trying to say that I don't think that the stuff listed in the first post was in or around the US or at least not my area of the US.
  • Options
    oh ok np im sure you dont hate europeans i mean how could you when im one every one loves me :p

and heh i'll havta send you some so you can try, see what your missing out on ;)
  • Options
    *flies the marmite flag* mmmmmm
  • Options
    How about this:

Cadbury's chocolate spread in between two McVities digestives :yum::yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Hmmm, I'd try it, but I don't like chocolate ;)

you're just being awkward :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Never mind. Just wanted to try, at least, to make it clear that I didn't have anything like against European countries or the people in them because I was trying to say that I don't think that the stuff listed in the first post was in or around the US or at least not my area of the US.

Political correctness strikes again :rolleyes: No one would be offended if you said you didnt like Nutella. Apart from maybe the owner of Nestle :p

The best is Snickers spread. Chocolate spread and peanut butter, bit of caramel, chunky :yum: Heaven in tub. In fact, I havent had some for a week or two, so Im gonna go have some now :yum:
  • Options
    Chocolate spread?! Marmite?! Bleah! :yuck: :yuck: :no:

I used to love chocolate spread sandwiches with tons of chocolate spread..now the thought..bleah, too sickly.

Give me a salad type thing anyday :rolleyes: