Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

All talk... kinda :/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey. I don't know whether this is a question or a query, or just a comment?

Well I'm 15 as many of you may know (16 soon :D) and while I enjoy completely, flirting with girls and saying stuff, when it comes to actually erm doing stuff (even kissing) I get nervous and shy. Heh :blush: like with my girlfriend I'll say "pack that in or I'll kiss you" or something cos like, i dunno heh like how i flirt and shell just keep doing it to get me to kiss her but like then I get shy and stuff :blush:

Is alchohol the solution? :p (sorry a mate said that lol)

Erm yea. It also annoys me how she wants no physical future, even though im completely afraid of that and stuff and am more comfortable kissing and cuddling, I just would feel more comfortable if she 'didnt mind' more. It's hard to describe. It's like, I wouldnt take the offer but it'd be nice to know it's on the table lol.

Anyone get me? TheShyBoyInTheCorner x

Comments

• Options
    Re: All talk... kinda :/
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

Is alchohol the solution? :p (sorry a mate said that lol)

Anyone get me? TheShyBoyInTheCorner x

No alcohol is not the solution, time is.

Oh and yeah i get you, but you gotta do something if its not what you want tho, like i told you before :).
  • Options
    ......hmm
    have you asked her why she feels that way? (eg not wanting to go further?)

and no alchol is only a temproary solution.....you cnat relaly help shyness....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    ......hmm
    have you asked her why she feels that way? (eg not wanting to go further?)

and no alchol is only a temproary solution.....you cnat relaly help shyness....

shes just not ready to go further which i respect. I spoke to her and whether she was likely to change and she said she didnt think so so like that means never for me which is like, a dead end. That kinda makes it seem hopeless in a way so im even less comfortable with kissing her and stuff because what if she changes her mind?? Anyway thats it I can't learn to be comfortable cos I'm not comfortable lol... and im too shy to talk to her atm...
  • Options
    if your not even comfortable/confident enough to kiss her how you gonna go further even if she wanted to ?!?
  • Options
    i was my ex's 2nd proper gf and he was too shy to do anything with me. then we split up and he's got off with loads of people since then which kinda hurts as i had to ask every time i wanted to kiss him or anything... but the fact that i was shy too didn't help. yet with my new boyfriend, who isn't shy at all, i'm not shy... i think shy vibes kinda bounce off each other and make a couple worse at doing stuff and vice versa! i hope that made sense :confused:
  • Options
    alcohol is the answer - great stuff

Got with my latest g/f (finally after months of trying) due to a few too many double vodkas. Dutch courage awesome!
  • Options
    Your not alone, if everyone here was totally honest when they first had sex it was a bit daunting, of course your gonna be shy, so dont worry you wont be the 1st and you certainly wont be the last :)

As for drinking well if you have too much then it could have the other effect and make you feel worse, you might actually not be able to perform which has been known for loads of fellas who have had too much to drink.

Just take your time, when the time is right you BOTH will know and if you do need just a little drink then why not?

Dont worry yourself :)
  • Options
    never known any problems from excessive drink do you have to get paralytic or something! It would save no end of embaressment sometimes if it did cause that when you drink!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    never known any problems from excessive drink do you have to get paralytic or something! It would save no end of embaressment sometimes if it did cause that when you drink!

Yeah im talking having really too much. I know some fellas will say its rubbish but I know because Ive been told of many fellas that they cant perform when they are too pissed. Obviously just being tipsy is not a problem its when your really paraletic, but shy boys not 16 yet so its not as though he is used to drink (no offence but you know what i mean ) :)
  • Options
    yeah but paralytic isnt something ppl shud get, really if anything pisses me off when people get like that especially if everyone else just a bit tipsy cos everyone has to sober up and look after em and can ruin nights out!
  • Options
    yeah but paralytic isnt something ppl shud get, really if anything pisses me off when people get like that especially if everyone else just a bit tipsy cos everyone has to sober up and look after em and can ruin nights out!

Yeah I know what you mean, I also hate it if im sober and everyone else is tipsy. I used to work late so never got to the pub till about 9:30pm and everyone else was already half gone, that was a pain. Anyway all it did was make me drink twice as fast to catch up with them lot :p
  • Options
    yeah but then u can laugh at there drunken antics, someone paralytic just normally cant walk and frankly when ur paralytic its not really that fun at all. Drunk yes paralytic no no.
  • Options
    update:

invited her for tea on monday (we havent spent a chill out time with each other yet so itll be good) and we should be able to talk, I'll probably get a DVD out. Of course, that's if she's free heh :) she usually isn't, but then there's always tuesday, thursday... next monday

I'm starting to put a lot of effort into it now :) *was a slacker*
  • Options
    got the booze ready?
  • Options
    got the booze ready?

Lol im not going alchy! :p
  • Options
    u dont have to be alchy just dont make it a habit :p

Ive been told having a dirnk to relieve stress is ok but when u get stressed thinking bout not having alcohol thats when u got a problem!
  • Options
    u dont have to be alchy just dont make it a habit :p

Ive been told having a dirnk to relieve stress is ok but when u get stressed thinking bout not having alcohol thats when u got a problem!

I get stressed thinking about having alchohol. And I dont drink. Heh. Has anyone ever had grappa? :yum:
  • Options
    well your allready an alchy then so one more drink wont hurt!

(think of me as the tea lady off Father Ted only it isnt tea im encouraging you to drink!)
  • Options
    heh so sweet of you :p

I dont have any alchohol and dont think ma parents would approve really... :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    heh so sweet of you :p

I dont have any alchohol and dont think ma parents would approve really... :(
    .......parnets?
    *scoffs*
    what do they know?
    yeah erm......dont go alchy
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    tsk what ur parents dont know what hurt them