Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

DivX to VCD?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there any one step way of turning a DivX movie into a set of 1 or 2 VCD CD's?

Everything I've looked on - onthe web look damn complicated - I'm sue someone must have written a program that does it all autoatically?

I wanna send some stuff to someone who only has a VCD player - no PC - I've sent tem VCD's I made from DVD and they worked fine so I know their machine plays CD-R's.

Comments

• Options
    Try looking on www.netmag.co.uk and see there downloads. Failing that PM me.
  • Options
    I think nero burning rom supports the conversion of Divx to VCD... www.nero.com
    not sure if it supports it straight from install, there might be a plugin for it on the above site which allows you to do this. :)
  • Options
    I've looked all over inc. the .NEt site and can't find any automatic DivX to VCD software
  • Options
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/ is where you need to look.

:)
  • Options
    MovieJack 3 has a converter built in to it, though I've never used that function as it's main use is as a DVD ripper.

Mr_Wobble ;)