Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Free Listing on Ebay This Friday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got this email - with details below - may be good opportunity to try and shift stuff you've been wanting to sell and make some cash!!! And if you don't sell it then at least it hasn't cost anything to have it listed.

When? 28th August 2003 between 00:00:01 BST and 23:59:59 BST

Included: All listings in GBP on eBay.co.uk will qualify for FREE listing fees only.

Excluded: All other fees (final value fees, optional feature fees, reserve price fees etc.) will still apply.

Comments

• Options
    Do you have to still gove you credit card # tho mate?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Isn't the 28th tommorow, Thursday?
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT

Isn't the 28th tommorow, Thursday?

yeah you're right - sorry my mistake - good thing you spotted it or I'd have been a day late!!!

So basically that means from after midnight tonight .. right??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Do you have to still gove you credit card # tho mate?

Errr ... can't remember - I think you do have to give them a credit card number to become a seller - otherwise they can't colect the fees from you if you have a successful sale- I think in the past they had problem colecting money from people - so now they take your credit card details.

I wanna put my Commodore 128 and Amiga up there - Got a shit load of games and stuff!!! And it's all taking up space in the loft - what do you reckon £50 a fair price to ask for?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

So basically that means from after midnight tonight .. right??

To quote your own post dude: 28th August 2003 between 00:00:01 BST and 23:59:59 BST. So yes, from one second past midnight tonight. Technically they are using false advertising, as its a day - 2 secs, not a full day :rolleyes:

And I'd give you a fiver for your Amiga. :p
  • Options
    Unfortunately you can't change the orignal title so still says Friday - my little baby is worth more then £5 - actually the games on it are way better then most PC games these days!!!

My dad has a couple of washing machines to get rid of too - he repairs them for a living - I'm gonna take a few pics of them I think and put them up for sale!!

Also think I'll put that GPS for sale that I bought!!

This good be a good opportunity for a good clear out!!!