Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

smoking in the boys room

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so... if a room says no smoking, does that *really* mean that you cant smoke in it? smoke anything at all? whats the likelyhood of unwanted guests wandering into this so called non smoking room while your at it?

Comments

• Options
    it wouldnt be illegal so why the hell not.

But if they found out you stunk out there non smoking room you wouldn`t be very populer!
  • Options
    not neccesarily...take the risk, why not.

it's probably unlikely that someone will walk in but there's always the chance.
  • Options
    If you smoke in my house I will assume that you are on fire and take appropriate action. :p
  • Options
    Re: smoking in the boys room
    Originally posted by my_name
    so... if a room says no smoking, does that *really* mean that you cant smoke in it? smoke anything at all? whats the likelyhood of unwanted guests wandering into this so called non smoking room while your at it?

Id someone asks you not to smoke in their house then if you ignore that request youre a fucking selfish eedjit.

Smokers who ignore non-smoking signs should have their fags stubbed out on their face.
  • Options
    Re: Re: smoking in the boys room
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Id someone asks you not to smoke in their house then if you ignore that request youre a fucking selfish eedjit.

Smokers who ignore non-smoking signs should have their fags stubbed out on their face.

calm down spaz, i wouldn't be as rude as to smoke in somebodys house or even their presence if they didn't want it. i'm talking about a dorm room here. *my* dorm room.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: smoking in the boys room
    calm down spaz, i wouldn't be as rude as to smoke in somebodys house or even their presence if they didn't want it. i'm talking about a dorm room here. *my* dorm room.

If it's your room I would say smoke all you want. Just block the door up with a towel or something and make sure there is no fire sensor in the room.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: smoking in the boys room

Ah, thats different.

I guess Im just so sick of inconsiderate smokers that I assume they all are *shrug*
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: smoking in the boys room
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Ah, thats different.

I guess Im just so sick of inconsiderate smokers that I assume they all are *shrug*

typical brit :)

"Hitler was a fascist fuckhead so we'll give that brand to all germans for 50 years :)

i luv us brits :)