Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Buried Or Cremated

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After You`ve snuffed it how would you like to be disposed of?

I personally choose cremation then my ashes could be taken abroad and scattered in the gorgeous blue ocean by my grieving widow lol. Would have to be somewhere nice and hot and definitely not Britain!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Buried Or Cremated
    Originally posted by Space Cadet
    After You`ve snuffed it how would you like to be disposed of?

I personally choose cremation then my ashes could be taken abroad and scattered in the gorgeous blue ocean by my grieving widow lol. Would have to be somewhere nice and hot and definitely not Britain!

I'd be cremated so that my ashes could be put into the cone pieces of bongs that would be put somewhere. That way i could dies the way i lived :cool:
  • Options
    im scared of being buried alive so i want all my organs taken out n given to whoeva wants them and then i want to be cremated coz then theres absolutley no chance that ill cum back alive.!!!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Buried Or Cremated
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    I'd be cremated so that my ashes could be put into the cone pieces of bongs that would be put somewhere. That way i could dies the way i lived :cool:

lol! i really hate funerals they are so damn depressing there really is no need for it.

If i had my way funerals would turn into a happy goodbye everyone gets pissed and as high as they want and everyone trys to have a good time, instead of sitting in a mouldy old church listening to the vicar going on and making you sing tear jerking songs. Not forgetting the whole watching everyone take turns with the waterworks...... dont cry you make me wanna cry...... BITCH :mad: lol
  • Options
    I'd want to be cremated and my ashes sent on a mission to another planet and left there.
  • Options
    i want to be buried, cos then my loved ones will have somewhere to come and visit to remember me
  • Options
    gotta be cremated tbh, then have my ashes scattered in a garden
  • Options
    I might be chopped into 3. Have my organs removed. Burn my head and have the ashes thrown off Everest, have my torso buried, and my limbs burnt, put in an urn and left to float in the ocean.

Though I doubt they will chop me up, so just throw me off a remote mountain

:(
  • Options
    I dont like the idea of being burnt or rotting. :( Yes, I know I'll be dead but I still dont like the idea of it.
  • Options
    Buried. Definately. I'd dontate my organs too. And although I'd want a funeral, I want the reception to be a celebration of my life, rather than a sad thing. Like, loadsa drink, loud music so everyone can remember me, not all dressed in black... and party :D
  • Options
    Cremated i think as instead of being buried somewhere i would rather my relatives too k my ashes and threw them somewhere i liked or near somewhere we all enjoyed etc.
    However hopefully i will not have to think about this for a while yet!
  • Options
    I once saw this thing where they put your remains (ashes obviously) into a thingy and then it goes down to the bottom of the ocean to join a man-made reef. That would be cool.
  • Options
    There are so many options that you've missed off. Such as being cryogenicly frozen, sky burial, sea burial, mumification, etc.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by sniper666
    I'd want to be cremated and my ashes sent on a mission to another planet and left there.
    There is actually a company who is proposing this. Obviously it isn't going to be cheap, but if you search the Net you'll find their website. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    There are so many options that you've missed off. Such as ... sea burial....
    Originally posted by Mr Misty Moo
    I once saw this thing where they put your remains (ashes obviously) into a thingy and then it goes down to the bottom of the ocean to join a man-made reef

Hmm. :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Hmm. :chin:

Why did that quote say Mr Mist Moo? :/ Not this one the one you done? did you edit? are you having it changed?
  • Options
    Definatley cremation

i don't want to rot in the ground :no:
  • Options
    I want to be put in a cardboard dob buried in a nice place, havent chosen yet, and then a tree planted on top of me. I want to be next to my mum :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Why did that quote say Mr Mist Moo? :/ Not this one the one you done? did you edit? are you having it changed?

I changeded it myself. I sometimes like mr misty moo. But not enough to change to it.
  • Options
    Cremated, me thinks. And not play the depressing songs or let people sit in a church listening to a priest rambling about something I got no faith in. Except that if I die now nobody knows my wishes so that's probably what I'd get. :p
  • Options
    neither im going to live forever
  • Options
    i think i'd like to be cremated and sprinkled some where special to me and my family rather then rot in the ground