Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

In trouble again, blah!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone

Long time no speak I know.

Got a bit of a problem.

I'm into someone for 2K.

I have to pay the cash by 28th September or basically I've had it.

I've already got a full time job and hopefully tonight or if not tommorow, I'll be getting a second job as a delivery driver, meaning i'll be working 9-12 everyday.

But I still don't know if I'm going to make it in time..

Only other option I have is going back to what I'm trying to get away from and moving some gear on for mates, a few dodgy dealings etc

I really can't think of any other way to get out of this but if anyone has any ideas let me know :(

Just fancied a rant anyway, see if anything constructive comes of it!

Cheers for readin

Phil

P.S. I've already applied for loans, am waiting to hear.

Comments

• Options
    what do you owe the cash for? and who to? couldnt you just have a word with the person and tell them youre having a lot of trouble trying to get the money together n ask for an extension or summat?

or if all else fails, get a loan
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    what do you owe the cash for? and who to? couldnt you just have a word with the person and tell them youre having a lot of trouble trying to get the money together n ask for an extension or summat?

or if all else fails, get a loan

Nope, I need to get it, I'm on an extension now and working my ar$e off to get the cash together...

"Get a loan" - tell me where and I will.. my credit rating isn't great..

I don't own a home, so I'm $tuffed basically

even if I do get a loan I'm doing myself in for the best part of 6 years
  • Options
    doing a car boot sale if you have loads of crap, i made £200 squid once. Theres a bit of the cash. How about you rents? could they give you a loan? start your own window cleaning business, just go cheaper than the current cleaner. Let everyone know you need the cahs and you would be grateful of any jobs or loans that they could offer you. enrole at uni too, you could get a loan.
  • Options
    How about becoming a sperm donor?

you'll be making money hand over fist
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    enrole at uni too, you could get a loan.

Possibly a bit extreme but if you're desperate. I'd borrow off parents and relations as well as working as much as possible and selling what I can.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    How about becoming a sperm donor?

you'll be making money hand over fist

har de har har :rolleyes:
  • Options
    doing a car boot sale if you have loads of crap, i made £200 squid once. Theres a bit of the cash. How about you rents? could they give you a loan? start your own window cleaning business, just go cheaper than the current cleaner. Let everyone know you need the cahs and you would be grateful of any jobs or loans that they could offer you. enrole at uni too, you could get a loan.

Signing up to uni is a good idea I suppose, bit morally wrong but hey desperate times n all that..

As far as parents etc go I got no chance in hell, and unfortunately it's a race against the clock this time..

Wish me luck :)
  • Options
    A friend of mine used to make extra cash standing in Police lines ups!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Signing up to uni is a good idea I suppose, bit morally wrong but hey desperate times n all that..

As far as parents etc go I got no chance in hell, and unfortunately it's a race against the clock this time..

Wish me luck :)
    Its not morally wrong, you will pay it back! you could even go to uni once you paid the loan off to get a better job and wont need to borrow money again. GOOD LUCK:thumb: ;)
  • Options
    Its not morally wrong, you will pay it back! you could even go to uni once you paid the loan off to get a better job and wont need to borrow money again. GOOD LUCK:thumb: ;)

Cheers :)

Nah I got a good job with great prospects, I'm just a self-destructive clown
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Cheers :)

Nah I got a good job with great prospects, I'm just a self-destructive clown
    gonna tell us why you borrowed the cash?
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    A friend of mine used to make extra cash standing in Police lines ups!!
    We used to do that but they've got a new system now where they video u for 30 seconds and pay u 20 notes for it. can only do it once tho. used to get a tenner every couple of weeks with the old system.

do u drive? if u can do without ur license for a year or 2 dob urself infor drink driving. u can get £500 for it
  • Options
    maybe I'm reading in between the lines here. Your due some big ass dealer some cash. You asking wether you should get some more stuff to deal to pay off said dealer. Will you not then be due some other dealer ££.

Go with the above options. Sell some stuff. Savings. Borrow. Whatever. Just don't go back down the selling road. It'll only end in trouble.
  • Options
    I can sell enough in a month to pay off everything I owe and be without debt, I don't really have much to sell after the house fire (see previous thread), god knows.

I'll sort something don't worry

Thanks for the input, you're all fab.
  • Options
    I got £50 you can have babe!

Sell something. But no one can kill you whatever happens!
  • Options
    You wont get a loan by 28th Sept even if you apply to uni right now! The forms have to be back months before the start of term, otherwise you don't get the loan when everyone else does. One of my housemates didn't send his off til a few weeks before uni and didn't get the loan til just before Xmas.
  • Options
    Just for the record..

I really wish you'd change that Avatar, I really don't need to be seeing that when I've got the horn!! ;)
  • Options
    I hope you get it sorted, please dont go down the same route again, will just go deeper & deeper into the shit. THen you already know that.
    Maybe try www.cahoot.co.uk they do unsecured loans & i dont think they take long at all. Good luck.