Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

fuckin yeaaaaaaaaaaah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i' just passed my drivin' test

now i can low ride through the hood poppin nuff beats.

:D:D:D

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ahh you lucky bastard! Well done! :D

    How'd it go for you? I've got my first one in 2 weeks today and I really am not looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    WELL DONE!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well done!

    i predict a sharp rise in the number of drive by shootings in corby ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    Ahh you lucky bastard! Well done! :D

    How'd it go for you? I've got my first one in 2 weeks today and I really am not looking forward to it!


    Your first one? You're not very optimistic. How many are you expecting to take before you pass?


    Molo - What car you drive?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    had the worst instructor. got three minors and had to do
    • emergency stop
    • wide corner reverse
    • bay parking

    and i was absolutly shocked when he said i passed. i clocked a few times i messed up myself!

    :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    citroen five door AX
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *raver*
    Your first one? You're not very optimistic. How many are you expecting to take before you pass?

    I just mean I haven't taken my test at all before so I'm even more nervous! But almost everyone I know who can drive didn't pass first time. The pass rate in my area is really really low apparently. :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done Stuart. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well done :D

    *is doing her test in december* :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    I just mean I haven't taken my test at all before so I'm even more nervous! But almost everyone I know who can drive didn't pass first time. The pass rate in my area is really really low apparently. :(


    Try and be at least a bit confident. You're not very likely to pass if you don't think you will. It doesn't matter how long it takes to pass though as long as you get there eventually.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *raver*
    You're not very likely to pass if you don't think you will.

    oh trust, your more likely! from experience :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    oh trust, your more likely! from experience :D

    :) and I would think you wouldn't be as bothered if you didn't pass because you never thought you would.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done mate :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fuck sake

    this could only happen to me!
    after razzin around being really cool i parked it in this weird spot.
    reverse out go to pull forward and away and it just stops...

    and now won't start cus of either
    • car alarm shite thing
    • starter motor

    so its stuck in the next town over while i'm here car less :crying:
    won't be fixed for a while :crying:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    fuck sake

    this could only happen to me!
    after razzin around being really cool i parked it in this weird spot.
    reverse out go to pull forward and away and it just stops...

    and now won't start cus of either

    • car alarm shite thing
    • starter motor

    so its stuck in the next town over while i'm here car less :crying:
    won't be fixed for a while :crying:

    Aww boo. :( *offers a butter mintoe sweet*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done. On passing. The whole not having a car already thing must suck though :/
Sign In or Register to comment.