Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dmt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone explain this in detail, what way does it come in?is it widely avaible on the black market or just a rare thing that pops up now and again?

Comments

• Options
    It should come as a white cyrstaline powder, although this is very rare because you have to rely of hippy cooks and they are normaly lazy and shit.

It will either come as a darker powder (good) or as a oily resin type thing (not quite so good). Either will work but the powder is easier to dose and has a higher purity.

As for getting it, well, as with most things it is about if you want to look, I've come accross it a couple of times in trance clubs and I've been able to get it a few times outside too. Its not one of the main ones though and is still preaty rare.

Cost; I'd say about a fiver for 50mg, maybe less, something like that. Its expencive stuff, especialy when it only lasts 5 mins.
  • Options
    DMT

although dmt only lasts 10 minutes you shouldnt compare it to coke and other short lasting crap like that.
    when you are in "hyperspace" time has no meaning anyway, so if it lasts 10 mins or 10 hours you cant tell the difference!
    i *really* *really* want to try DMT .. i dont think im ready for it yet though.

from what i read its sometimes better to go for an ayahuasca brew (orally active DMT) than to smoke it

i have only been offered it once at a rave in the welsh valleys. i keep my eye out though! :)

thanks
  • Options
    I'd say it lasts less than 10mins, well the main trip part of it anyway, its really short and intense. I've heard it called the crack of the trips.

It is something to be treated with serious respect though, its in a totaly different league to mushies or acid.

As for oral DMT, its supposed to be really good if you can get the dose right, but you have to take it with an MOAI, which can cause problems because those drugs are known to have fairly serious side effects in some people. Most people choose Harmaline or Harmine, both of which are also used with acid and mushies by some people to make them stronger.

For your first time I'd advise that a smoked dose would be better, because even if it goes sideways you havent got long before its done with the oral its much longer. A starting dose of about 40mg isnt that strong, well, its still bloody strong but it wont totaly over power you.

Also be somewhat careful if you get offered a very clean and well made looking powder, it could be 5-meo-dmt, this is MUCH stronger. I know a bloke who was sold this and did 100mg, the dose is about 5-10mg!
  • Options
    It sounds VERY strong stuff indeed, i honestly don't think i would be ready to try DMT at this age, when i am older if it's still around yes.

god help that bloke bongbudda, it must have been VERY intense for him.
  • Options
    Well, he apparently went into a sort of coma for about 20 mins and they thought he might die, it took him about an hour before he could talk and ages before he could function properly.

He was a proper acid junkie too so he was used to strong trips but he said this was WAY past anything, he said he felt like he'd died, gone to hell and spent time there, all very odd. The dealer I know who sold it to him feels really bad about it, but he did warn the bloke so it is kinda his fault.