Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mescaline

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is this stuff avaible on any black market anywhere, just wondering because it seems like it's not around anywhere that much, same goes for acid.

Comments

• Options
    never heard of the stuff, is it similar to acid?

never tried acid, seems to dangerous?
  • Options
    I don't know much about it only alot stronger than acid, extracted from a cactus, can be dangerous yes, just like every other drug out there.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline.shtml
  • Options
    No, its not a lot stronger than acid, comparisons like that are really meaningless (sorry shogun).

Chemicaly acid is preaty much the strongest drug in the world, needing only about 100 micro grams to cause an effect. Where as mesc has a threshold of about 200mg.

Mesc is just different its not stronger or weaker if you go dose for dose rather than mg for mg.

As for it being around, hmmm, I doubt it, I've come accross it a couple of times, once as proper cacti and once as liquid, niether time I could get the money together for it, which was shit.
  • Options
    You can buy cacai with it, you want a peyote (sp) theres a few others too, you can buy them from cactui nurseries. If they suspect you want them for the mescaline they wont sell it you. You have to boil the plant for hours, but only once its ripe, you will also more than likely throw up....then your fucked for hours!!! Browse the net for more detailed info.