Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How do u act on E's?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went out clubbing last night, this was the first time i had been clubbin with my new GF.
But when shes on pills she says its better to sit down because the effect lasts longer. I think that is completly mad because if i was to sit down while im on a pill i'd just be rocking back and forth cause i have too much energy in my body, instead i just dance like a nutter for 8 hours.

How do you lot act when your on a pill?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wouldn't know, I'm happy to say I have more sense than that :)

No offence to anyone who does stuff like that..it just ain't my thing :rolleyes:
    Depends where I am really.

If I'm at a club, like you said I'll just dance like a mad man for hours.

If I'm round at someone's houseparty or whatever, I'll generally just wonder about chatting to people about utter bollocks ("Well, my theory about the creation of the world...") and just generally not staying very still at all. If I do sit down like you said I can't stay still long because I just start bopping about in the seat.

I don't think I'm annoying on them. People say I'm not, but they might just be saying that because they're lying bastards. I dunno.

My mate however, is the most annoying person when he's had a few. :mad: Good God.

Every few minutes he shouting "GET UP! COME ON...DO THIS..DO THIS..IT FEELS GREAT!!" with his instructions to jump around and 'feel the air'. Him screaming that in your ear every 5 minutes when you're trying to have a nice euphoric high isn't the most enjoyable experience.

He's even worse in a club too. I wanted to stuff that fucking whistle down his throat by the end of the night. :p
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

No offence to anyone who does stuff like that..it just ain't my thing :rolleyes:

And the point in that was what exactly?

Obviously you're going to cause offence if you're going to call people senseless.

Think that's about equivalent with replying to a thread with "Sorry, I don't know."

:rolleyes:
    i love e's. my favourite drug. i luv them with alcohol, just not too much of it! have some water as well just enough! but on their own i think they are better. im gettin some with in the next week for a party, well a celebration!
    Lucifer u cant really dis what u havent tried.
    Sometimes it annoys the hell outta me when people get judgmental. E's are probably one of the more safer drugs around and its all in the name of fun. I never feel closer to another human being as when im on E, its like i love everyone. Sunday night went to the bank in the middle of a session at a club on the way back i spent a £10 on homeless people. Now dont tell me that E is bad.

Plus respect to my fellow pill heads. Lol.
    Even though i don't take ecstacy yet, i do have to agree with you there london boy, ecstacy users are not bad when they are trashed, they are happy people, wanting to talk, smoke a joint...can be annoying sometimes with constant talking shit.
    yeh troo, but i never take e's at a party and when im in a club i dance too much to talk. Coke i would say is the best for parties if your really up for somethin, but i just get pissed, cheaper.

You thinking about trying pills?
    thought about it before, nearly did but then didn't...haven't yet but some of my mates do it, the only thing i would be worried about is what's in the pill, testing yes i know but i don't have a testing kit and can't get one so i think i'll leave pills for now.
    cool cool, you know it would be extremly and i mean literally unlikely that someone would give u a spiked pill, unless they were crazed murderers. U see when someone dies from a pill its bad for business, so pill makers arent going to fuck u up. However i would advise against buying in a club, purely because u might be taking any shit.

If u do decide to do it, only take half to start with, buy off someone u know or has a good rep, and take it with people u can trust and count on

stay cool, have fun
    If i did take it i would buy off people i know and only take half the first time.

To be honest though i'm more interested in drugs like acid, mushies,mesclaine,salvia,dmt,truffles,trippy drugs.
    I've only tried cannabis,alcohol,truffles,salvia.

It may be unlikely that it's a dodgy pill but that's not the point, it's what is in the pill, i don't know what is in it and i don't know what reaction it could have on me since i've never taken it.
    Londonboy; if you are dancing like a nutter for 8 hours of your pills have you ever considered that maybe your just taking a speed bomb insted?
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

I was so like that a year ago and now I've tried it I can happily say I'm glad I have.

When I'm at a house and pilled up I get really loved up. Esp. when I'm with my sister. I just chat shit with people basically.

In a club I dance or walk round chattin to people.

Your gf is probably right in saying that it last longer if you sit down but like other have said you'd just rock loads.
    Nah Pills are yummmmmmmmy.

I love them no matter where I am.. in the house, me and the girlies and boys just cook a half ounce mix and sit talking crap all night listening to some hardcore

In a club usually consists of me talkin shit, dancing like a muppet, smackin out in the toilets etc etc

If I don't take enough I can't cope with a lot, I just like to lie around with my eyes shut spinning out, suck a few cones though and I'm ok..

I often find myself day dreaming though, drank poppers once thinking I had a drink in my hand haha
    I go all extra friendly, more considerate, far more witty, my eyes go huge which makes me better looking so I get loadsa more confidence and I get a huge grin on me face which I cant stop :D
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Londonboy; if you are dancing like a nutter for 8 hours of your pills have you ever considered that maybe your just taking a speed bomb insted?

Thats what I thought. MDMA doesn't really give me energy, it just gives me a state of mind. It can be very relaxing at times.
    i've done speed before but it never usually lasts that long? plus i still get the euphoric feeling associated with Mdma. In fact every pill i have taken has given me lots of energy, maybe im just unlucky to get ones with speed in maybe. I really need to get a good supply or even pure MDMa.
    Im thinking of taking mushies lately for the state of mind tho.
    Originally posted by z0ma
    And the point in that was what exactly?

Obviously you're going to cause offence if you're going to call people senseless.

Think that's about equivalent with replying to a thread with "Sorry, I don't know."

:rolleyes:

Like I said...no offence. I wasn't putting anyone down who's into that kinda thing...it's just like smoking, I don't understand why people do it. But hey, each to their own.
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    my eyes go huge which makes me better looking

:eek2:

I don't know how you can say that. Fair enough you're a girl, and I've never noticed if girls look better/worse with huge pupils so can't comment, but me personally, I look a twat with big pupils.

:p
    :eek2:

I don't know how you can say that. Fair enough you're a girl, and I've never noticed if girls look better/worse with huge pupils so can't comment, but me personally, I look a twat with big pupils.

:p
    LOL yeah men do, but girlies look lovely with huge eyes, prolly cos mine are blue/grey and it makes em stand out more.
    When i was on truffles my pupils were huge, found it rather funny to see how big they were, but after all of two seconds i went on about my business and didn't care how big my pupils were.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    When i was on truffles my pupils were huge, found it rather funny to see how big they were, but after all of two seconds i went on about my business and didn't care how big my pupils were.

Yeah it's all good and well while you're on the drug, but when I take pills, the next day my pupils are still huge, regardless, and it's a dead giveaway. :nervous:
    Yeah it's all good and well while you're on the drug, but when I take pills, the next day my pupils are still huge, regardless, and it's a dead giveaway. :nervous:

the whole day? i'm sure it's a giveaway but just say...eh...you have wierd eyes ;)
    Londonboy; Well you can make MDMA last 8 hours but it wont be a rushing dancing experiance after the first 4 or so, you'll just feel monged and a bit out of it.

If you have had speed before and can tell between the two I'd just suggest that you are getting a mix of the two, however without testing the pills that you are taking thats hard to tell.

Do you need very many to get high or do you take less than most people?

About the only way I know that you can truely extend the high from MDMA is meth, because it works differently to normal speed it extends the high, however its really bad for you and gives you the nastiest comedown of virtualy anything.
    I would highly doubt that you are getting pills with MDMA and meth in, they are very rare.

Talking of pupil size, my worst has to be when I did AMT, my pupils were big for about 24 hours after I took it.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit

I would highly doubt that you are getting pills with MDMA and meth in, they are very rare.
    Weekender Offender 
    Mmmm, they were rather good werent they. Shame theres not more like that around really.

Personaly I prefered the light grey ones to the white ones, with just a little MDA into the mix as well.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Personaly I prefered the light grey ones to the white ones, with just a little MDA into the mix as well.

:yes:

The ever so slightly speckled ones that looked a little dirty - absolutely wicked mate!
    Weekender Offender 
    well the last batch i bought were speckly with a heart logo on them, with these i didnt have the high all 8 hours but i did manage to have a lot of energy? Dirty come down tho?
    funnily enough i only need 1 to get a high, but then im usually chasing the dragon, so i can end up taking 4 a night.

How do u go about testing pills anyway, is it like a universal indicator type chemical? can i buy it? would help if i knew what were in my drugs occasionally
    It would help if you knew what you were taking ALL the time. As for the tester, you can buy one from e-z testing, I cant remember the site at the moment, go to www.pillreports.com and they will tell you.
    Its a little dropper bottle of liquid that changes colour.

Its interesting you saying you only need one to get high, either your getting strong pills or maybe you dont have the enzime, and therefore they are stronger. How many do your mates take in comparison? If you need a lot less than them it would suggest the enzime angle if not then its unlikely.
    How often have you done pills, obviously your tolerance will play a part in it as well.
    lol budda i think i may get strong pills, i usually get em from the same guy, but then again im taking more than my mates who use mine as well.
    I take it your therory is that because i dont have the correct enzymes then my body has a harder time breaking it down, if so then whoohoo to my dodgy system.

i dont actually take pills that often, maybe once a month, so then again my tolerance may be quite low, hmm i suppose theres so many factors that decide how your gonna react to a pill.

Anyway all i know is that i'm gonna need a gumsheild nxt time i pop some now my wisdom teeth are fully out, ive cut chunks outta the inside of my cheek and i havent been able to eat properly in a week :(

btw budda which area of london u from, do u go clubbin at all?
    my first good experience

I just have to tell people about my first good experience on pills! (since I can't tell my family). But first you might wonder, about my bad experiences. Well, each time I have gotten the pills (god knows what was in them) off dodgy people who were like a friend of a friend, in a club. The first time I had been really drunk and a bit depressed at the time, so I took one. The first time I just acted like a prat, dancing stupidly, but cos I was too drunk I forgot most of the night (pointless!). The second time I can't remember anything (even how many I took) I just collapsed and some girl saw me and got me some help - next thing I know I've been asleep so long it's time to leave the club. The 3rd time I was again drunk, I took 2 pills, and I was with my brother, who I was pretty pissed off with, so I got a bit aggressive and it was scary because I knew I was being aggressive towards him and it was wrong, but I had like no control to stop myself. I just shouted at him alot, with other people staring at me - what a dick I was. After 3 bad experiences you'd think I'd not be stupid enough to do it again, but the thing is that people have only convinced me to take pills when I'm really drunk, that's when I do stupid things.

So now for last nights experience... it was fantastic! This time I was drunk again, but the difference was, I wasn't in a depressed mood to start with, I was really happy because I was with my new girlfriend :). She convinced me to take 2 pills and she did the same herself. During the first half hour I got a bit panicky and scared because I was worried I'd have a bad reaction again. But I had my girlfriend and all my mates with me to reassure me :D Then I started feeling really happy and really got into dancing. Then I had another scary moment when suddenly things went a bit dizzy and distorted, "firestarter" was playing and time went by really fast, it felt like the whole song lasted just 10 seconds :eek: Then time went back to normal but I was left with double vision for about an hour, but I didn't care I was just loving dancing around. When the club closed I felt really happy and close to all my friends, lots of hugging etc. :) Then (this is a bit of a crazy thing which I do) I rode my bike home from the club while mashed at 3am (I do this every week). This guy Shaun asked me how I could ride a bike while so mashed, and I blabbed some theory about how I have had enough practice at riding for the process to work in my subconcious mind, so it didn't matter that I was mashed. With that, I did this huge wheely (overtaking a car on the inside, oops) and rode home. I was probably in reality doing crap wheelies and wobbling all over, but it felt good to me. I spent 2 hours riding my bike home (it usually takes me 40 mins), cos I took diversions through all the parks and hills and was doing lots of wheelies everywhere. The only bad point of the night is I chewed my lips to bits.

One good thing to note is that, every time I've taken a pill, I've not had any hangover from the drink the next day.

Sorry if that was a bit long and boring I just had to get it out cos I am so happy and don't have anyone else to tell! I think that I must be a bit wierd, does everyone else get the same effects as me? What do you think was in my pills last night?