Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

stereotyped groups: what are you?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there isnt just the "korn kiddies" though, theres all the townie kiddies here as well. theyre worse attitude wise, much worse.
    I dont know what i am. Just wear what i feel like. Generally dont try to be trendy.
    I dress like a surfer normally (flip-flops and wacky shorts) But if im going out clubbing or summit then im trendy.
    i'm not really any one group. I mean one day o'll be wearing trackydaks and a big jumper, the next, line 3/4's with my docs and a lil shirt, then you'll find me in my beautiful gothness or my designer best.
    ive been told i dress like a wannabe rock girlband member

i really didnt know what to say to that
    im a trendy though and through, even my 'scruffy slobbin around the house' jeans r miss sixty and stuff like that. and when i go to the stables every night i still wear all me diesel tops n me way to expesnive firetrap jacket.

i think they're worth what you pay tho...well some things are.

(rant) why do diesel jeans ahve to be too expensive tho-i want a pair GRRRRRRRRRR (/rant)

xxx
    id say trendy really, shop mainly in selfridges and harveny nics, jeans evisu(not the neds ones), diesel, fake london etc and shirts or plain long sleeve t's and loafers. if im just going to a mates house though ill probably just wear baggy tracksuit bottoms and a hoody with traniers which is a bit more townie but i dont think im a townie at all,
    I wear whatever falls out of the wardrobe!

Generally trendy, with an element of punk/indie. :confused: Err, if that even makes sense!!

Usually I just buy and wear anything comfy that matches :)
    baggy jeans, t-shirt and my DC's. most of my clothes are made by obscure surf and snow clothing companies,so i have a very individual wardrobe,lol. but i do have a rather nice o'neill coat :D.
    I'll be buggered if I know how I would be described. I don't go for designer stuff, or labels. Just whatever I think looks smart and fits me.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Ditto to Mr Wobble there. I wear what's comfortable, what's clean and what fits me well. Whether that means it's designer, sports wear, high street whatever. I rarely find things that fit me properly so when i do i couldn't care what it is :)

I don't really fit into a stereotype now i come to think of it. I suppose i'm your typical country lass who dresses smart/casual
    I fit into the cheap category

:yes: :yes: :yes:
    I would say that I dress, half the time, Gothic-like and the other half whatever the hell I feel like fucking dressing like.
    PaperBprincess, ur a GRUNGY !!! LOL... sorry had to be said.. :D i feel better now :D
    When I'm at home I wear just some trackies and a t-shirt. I like to dress smart..
    o sush ya bitch
    i aint no grungy wannabe film maker