Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Little Boys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Two brothers, aged 7 and 4, were in their room getting dressed before breakfast.

"I say it's time we started swearing like Mom and Dad" said the 7 year old. "So, when we go down to breakfast, I'll use the word 'damn' and you use the word 'ass'."

"OK" said the 4 year old.

When the boys get to the kitchen they hop up onto their chairs at the table.

"What do you want for breakfast, boys ?" asked their Mother.

"Let me have some damn Cheerios" said the 7 year old.

One second later the Mother took her wooden spoon and laid it across his behind with a loud "Crack!" Screaming at the top of his lungs the 7 year old ran upstairs.

"And what will YOU have for breakfast?" said the Mother turning to the 4 year old.

"Well, I'm not sure", he said, "But you can bet your ass it isn't going to be Cheerios."

Comments

• Options
    hehe i like that one :)
  • Options
    Little Johnny had a bad reputation for his filthy mind in class, but the new teacher had no idea when she asked him...

Johnny, can you give me a long word please?

Johnny replied "Masturbation, miss"

The teacher, slightly embarassed replied, "Wow little Johnny, thats a mouthful"

but Johnny replied " No, miss, youre thinking of Blowjob"
  • Options
    :lol: Hahahahaha! Thanx for making me smile!