Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

it scares me.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
......how little some yougn people know about sex nowadays. i was on another message board earlier, which was predominantly american. people were asking questions like "what is 'giving head'?" and "my bf came inside my but says if i take a bath now and wash myself out i wont get pregnant, is that true?"

i mean jeeeeez!! especially in todays world, where sex is much more prominent, teens should know more about important issues like this. do you think the sex ed in the usa is particularly poor? or is it in general poor? i know its not great in the uk, but at least i wasnt as naive as some of the girls on that board when i was their ages (13-17)!!

plus what annoyed me also was that a girl came on saying she was pregnant and really scared, and didnt know what to do and i swear, nearly EVERY person told her under no circumstances to have an abortion, as it is wrong, she is killing her baby, it goes against god etc. i thought that was so harsh. fucking yanks :mad:

ok, rant over *breathes deeply*

Comments

• Options
    Re: it scares me.......
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    fucking yanks :mad:

but not everybody is like that, in fact, very few are. i know that from coming on here, i find that the way you people act about sex is very much different than ours. there are always the kids (yes kids) asking and talking about sex on here. doing things and thinking things at such a young age that is really disturbing. if you lived here, you would find that nearly all things sexual are so much m ore conserative than in europe.
  • Options
    yeah, it just upsets me (in the way i get mad, not sad) when i see some of the things people come out with. thats why i got all ranty there.

if youre too young to understand it youre too young to be doing it, imo.
  • Options
    yeah, it just upsets me (in the way i get mad, not sad) when i see some of the things people come out with. thats why i got all ranty there.

ugh, i soo know how you feel though. it just likes make me sick thinking of people so young doing things. like i was 16, and i sooo wish beyond belief that i was older, i dont know, maybe i'm just a tight ass, but i dont think people should be fucking around so young.
  • Options
    i think 16 is fine, but any younger is a baaaaaad idea. it makes me so angry to see 13-year old mothers, who are still kids them selves.
  • Options

:yes: agree with you on that one, im 15 and had sex young but i knew what i was doing.
  • Options
    Alot of people get raped and hurt because they follow strangers thinking they're being showed a short cut home instead of a dead end alley way.

And the way 12yr olds think they're in love with some 20yr old guy but he's just using her for sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by strawberrychild
    Alot of people get raped and hurt because they follow strangers thinking they're being showed a short cut home instead of a dead end alley way.

And the way 12yr olds think they're in love with some 20yr old guy but he's just using her for sex.

You been reading those trashy womens mags you get at the dentists again?

If youre wise enough youre old enough. There cant be an age limit- someone I know had unprotected sex with her ex even though he was shagging some slut from college without protection at the time (he wasnt cheating btw)- and shes 20.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    someone I know had unprotected sex with her ex even though he was shagging some slut from college without protection at the time (he wasnt cheating btw)- and shes 20.

what a stupid cow :rolleyes: :mad: