Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does any1 get really annoyed wenever something remotely suspicious happens it always gets blamed on terrorism or something that puts the worlds safety at risk, for example, the power cuts, i don't know the full story but y wud u blame terrorists, i'm sure some1 like pnj will give some stupid answer him and his father found on the net but by that definition u culd blame terrorists on every single bad thing that ever happens,

Comments

• Options
    True, but actually bad things are only suspected of being "terrorism" when they are happening to our people, those we support or if they hinder our plans. So long as its our people doing it to someone else then its ok (dontcha know! :rolleyes: ).
  • Options
    you have only named one thing, the power cuts, anything else?

;)
  • Options
    You know that Al-Queda claimed responsibility for the power cuts right?
  • Options
    i didn't know that and even if they did, it was only a publicity stunt designed to incite fear into the public, realisticly, do u honestly think that a group of arab nobodies had the capability to plunge 50 million ppl into darkness, i dount it very much
  • Options
    No, I dont think for a second that they did it, but the US govt and intelligence services cannot ignore such things...

I would never have thought a group of arab nobodies had the capability to hijack and crash planes into the centre of one the richest cities on the planet either....but they did.
  • Options
    Or so the coverstory goes....
  • Options
    hi-jackings of planes isn't something new, it's been happening for decades, its just the western world didn't take time to care until 9/11, what i'm trying to say is, if the power cuts happened 3 years, the idea of it being a terrorist attack wudn't have been contemplated.
  • Options
    That is so, but hijacking planes and then flying them into the financial district of new york has never happened before..Flying them at, and managing to hit, the most dominating thing in the NY skyline has never been done before...

Of COURSE things have changed since sept11th...Why are you even arguing this..Its just common sense that after a bloody huge terrorist attack, and after threats of more terrorist attacks, the US govt is more wary of terrorists...OF COURSE they are going to suspect terrorism when a major catastrophy happens..They would have to be absolute morons to do otherwise.
  • Options
    i'm not saying that they have to be wary of terrorist because i know they have to, i'm just saying that america takes it too far and its becoming annoying, refer to my first post, i never said they were wrong to do it, they just do it too much