Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

navigating the site

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do you have a preferred method of navigating the boards? I've kind of got myself into a routine of going from the bottom up. so when I get to the main page of the boards, I always start off in the Fashion forum (or with my PMs if I have any :hyper: ), then go up to Student etc etc, and finally Anything Goes (cos there's always going to be loads in there).

And when I get into a forum, I always start with the threads at the bottom of the page that I haven't read, and work up.

Am I the only one with silly rituals like this?

Comments

• Options
    I come into anythin goes, reply to things here then go to fashion then entertainment and then sex if I'm dead bored. :)
  • Options
    Nope, but I prefer the Anything goes coz the other forums are too slow and if I need a quick response, I just post it here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Nope, but I prefer the Anything goes coz the other forums are too slow and if I need a quick response, I just post it here.

tut tut :p
  • Options
    Heh heh
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I have two windows open for it :)

One permanantly stays in anything goes, the other one stays on the forums homepage, and then goes into some of the other forums occasionally, such as Sex, Comps & Net, Sport and Entertainment :)

Its a highly technical method, which has taken three years to perfect....