Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

why are you lying to me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
10:06 PM -
Thank you for calling. Please wait until your call is answered.

10:07 PM -
Your estimated time in queue is 6 minutes

10:11 PM -
Your estimated time in queue is less than half a minute.

10:12 PM -

10:14 PM -

10:16 PM -

10:22 PM -

10:24 PM -

hurry up you bastards

Comments

• Options
    Who are the company you are trying to chat to?
  • Options
    Thats one thing that gets on my tits lol

and by the time you get to speak to someone your ready to flatten them :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

:lol: That is so true :).
  • Options
    Badabing, you reheeaally want that t-shirt don'tcha
  • Options

oh and don't i know it, i work in a call centre. the amount of people who when they finally get to speak to me say 'oh finally a human' or 'oh i don't have to listen to a robot anymore' or 'you know i've had to wait 5minutes to speak to u?'

so fuckin what!? you've spent 5minutes? ive spent all fucking day listening to you lot winging on!

pft, ive only got 6more days left there anyway
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy

so fuckin what!? you've spent 5minutes? ive spent all fucking day listening to you lot winging on!

MY fuckin phone bill thats what......grrrr I hate speaky things and especially hate it when im put on hold with shit music :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt
    Badabing, you reheeaally want that t-shirt don'tcha

I dont need two thank you my 'uber poster' friend.

lisa, im trying to get through to connextions direct.

and: :lol:

10:39 PM -
  • Options
    LOL Exactly! Having to listen to them all day wears you down.

Oh, Beckyboo, music is one of the things they don't complain about having to listen to while they're on hold. I must work for the only call centre where people often say they like the music we play. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    oh and don't i know it, i work in a call centre. the amount of people who when they finally get to speak to me say 'oh finally a human' or 'oh i don't have to listen to a robot anymore' or 'you know i've had to wait 5minutes to speak to u?'

At the end of the day can you blame these people? its your job to take that shit from them. If you dont like it make a complaint to your manager or tell them to stop lying to people.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Oh, Beckyboo, music is one of the things they don't complain about having to listen to while they're on hold. I must work for the only call centre where people often say they like the music we play.

I always tell them if they have nice music. Once I asked if they could put me back on hold to listen to the rest of the song. And he did. But I was only joking when I asked him. :mad:
  • Options
    im sure it is annoying for you badabing, i've just got the viewpoint of the person on the other end of phone considering ive had to work in a callcentre for the past 3months. its not their fault that the company hasn't employed enough people to cope with the level of calls. spose you've got to vent ur frustration on someone...
  • Options
    ahem - its not a call centre lovey, its an instant internet chat with people who sit there and offer you advice - its not like their sitting there taking shit from me or anything, jesus :rolleyes:

anyway, 22:47 and im finally through. He;s left me for a minute to help a colleague which is nice of him. but never mind - im through.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    At the end of the day can you blame these people? its your job to take that shit from them. If you dont like it make a complaint to your manager or tell them to stop lying to people.

but that could be said for the caller too. if they don't like the fact they're being lied to why don't they make a complaint rather than shouting down the phone
  • Options
    but that could be said for the caller too. if they don't like the fact they're being lied to why don't they make a complaint rather than shouting down the phone

dont people call the centre in order to make a complaint in the first place?
  • Options
    well u didnt exactly make it clear it was an instant chat thing did u?
  • Options

Or you can just ask them if they wish to be put through to the person who actually made the robot thing do the recording. :p
  • Options
    well u didnt exactly make it clear it was an instant chat thing did u?

oh im sorry, i didnt know you could copy and paste verbal conversations :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Oh, Beckyboo, music is one of the things they don't complain about having to listen to while they're on hold.

I did say *shit* music though :D

Once I was singing away to the music and the fella came back only i didnt realise cos Id turned round to look at sommat, what a prat i felt :lol:

Some firms put opera type stuff on and thats a big no no for me :no:
  • Options
    oh my god i just hung up on him by accident!

he was being ever so nice, i feel real bad now!! im gonna call back and wait around just to say thank you, i think its only fair.
  • Options
    how do i know you didn't type it out? ffs like im psychic. as far as i knew you was on a call, and you said 'phone bill' so what else am i supposed to think?

and no, they don't call me to make a complaint in the first pace, they call me to book a theory test. and who exactly am i supposed to put them through who made the 'robot thing' in t he 1st place. like i have an extension for the manager of the company
  • Options
    how do i know you didn't type it out? ffs like im psychic. as far as i knew you was on a call, and you said 'phone bill' so what else am i supposed to think?

where the hell did i say anythign about a phone bill?! Jesus Christ girl put your knickers back on
  • Options

and no, they don't call me to make a complaint in the first pace, they call me to book a theory test. and who exactly am i supposed to put them through who made the 'robot thing' in t he 1st place. like i have an extension for the manager of the company

And breathe my love.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    where the hell did i say anythign about a phone bill?! Jesus Christ girl put your knickers back on

Nah that was me :lol:

omfg

I get annoyed at been kept on hold and its my phone bill :mad:
  • Options
    Nah that was me :lol:

omfg

I get annoyed at been kept on hold and its my phone bill :mad:

i thought so :p

listen lippy, i know me and beckyboo are lesbian lovers and my father is also her fancy man, oh - and we're both 'B' rated username girlies, but we're not...the...same...person :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing

listen lippy, i know me and beckyboo are lesbian lovers

I thought you dumped me for *Lisa* :eek2:
  • Options
    lol my names lipsy not lippy
    :p
  • Options
    lol my names lipsy not lippy
    :p

i was being alan-y comical :p

and becky... nooooo, im shagging you both. well, i was until you read that, now im probably not shagging any of you!! ;) *licks*