Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

pick please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok....i cant decide between the 2 av's ive just made....so could you all pick please :)

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and the other one...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Deffinately no 2 :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    christina.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    2nd one :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    christina.

    thats not an option :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Xina or one of your other ones.

    I dont think they are the best 2 you have done. I dont mean to offend you. :heart:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i hurt one of my good legs today.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Xina or one of your other ones.

    I dont think they are the best 2 you have done. I dont mean to offend you. :heart:

    i dont like any of the ones with me in tho :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    thats not an option :p

    theif!!!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    theif!!!!!

    i changed it for you *kisses you* hehe

    ive decided on this one now *points to av* what you think?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i changed it for you *kisses you* hehe

    ive decided on this one now *points to av* what you think?


    oooh what is it?

    ive got that picture of xtina on my wall, near my happy meal toys, so many reminders of you!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i changed it for you *kisses you* hehe

    ive decided on this one now *points to av* what you think?

    err what is is lol

    Sorry I like your other one now run along and change it :D

    lol I submitted this before you pic loaded lmao worra daft cow :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    err what is is lol

    Sorry I like your other one now run along and change it :D

    lol I submitted this before you pic loaded lmao worra daft cow :lol::lol:

    its me, i was messin around earlier....oh i dunno wat to have, i like it, its original!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    its original!

    It didnt stand out tbh, it was rather small try making it slightly bigger ?

    The heart one is nice, it stands out.

    Thats my personal opinion, but its your ave dont listen to some old wingey cow telling ya what to have :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    It didnt stand out tbh, it was rather small try making it slightly bigger ?


    whingey old cow! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    whingey old cow! :p

    Yeah well you always get one dont ya :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Yeah well you always get one dont ya :p

    teehee ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    The heart one is nice, it stands out.

    Thats my personal opinion, but its your ave dont listen to some old wingey cow telling ya what to have :D


    just for you becky i'll go with the heart :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    just for you becky i'll go with the heart :p

    yay thats nice :thumb:
Sign In or Register to comment.