Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ive had a bad night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so i got rushed to the doc's tonight coz i have a rash all over me, and my bf decieds he's going to be a complete ARSEHOLE! i almost ended it - ( he said he was staying in as he got the night off work, and he was tired, also that he might not be getting up that ealry to come see me sat- and i hinted at him coming here tonight instaed... but later he calls telling me-not asking-telling me that he's going out in leeds with his best mate coz its his b-day, but yet he couldnt be bothered to come see me!) - so i had a right go at him... he's been like this for a few mts as well, so i told himto stop been like that or he wont have agf when he come on sat. So now, he's told me that he'll be here ealry as he can ...on sat morning...!
im so pissed off with his attauted towards me its untrue!!!

sorry about my spelling in this, ive written it fast coz im so mad!!!!

* feels better now!*

Comments

• Options
    awww *hugs* hope you're ok physically?? what caused the rash? I know how much of a pain in the ass they can be, i had one for 3 weeks not so long ago.

make sure your bf makes things up to you with lots of TLC!
  • Options
    aww thanx koolkat:)
    Im not well no- got Glandluer fever, kidney infection, water infection(is going), and a rash, caused by heat..and im tired and have no engery!

:( :crying:

He better make up for it or he'll be going bye byes! cant be doing with men who think they can tell you what to do, and stuff!!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're unwell and perhaps your boyfriend should have been a bit more concerned about your illness....BUT....he doesn't have to come when you call does he? He does have his own life i'm sure!

Fair enough he should have been more honest about going out with his mate (i'm sure he knew it was his birthday) but perhaps he lied cos he knew you'd make a fuss if he said straight away that he was going out.

Get some friends round...and don't give him a hard time for having a life or he'll dump you first!!!
  • Options
    You really in the wars aint ya, hope your feeling better soon :)
  • Options
    Do you have a LJ?