Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

shag those you hate...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever wanted to shag someone they really hate or cannot stand?

If so do you think that it is because it would never happen or that they were attractive or possibly a previous best mate...

Could it be that deep down there is a desire for that person and hating them is the only way you can hide it or attempt to keep yourself from thinking about it...

Just placing loads of ideas as to why...what do people think?

There is afterall the saying that those you really hate are those that you really love.:p

Comments

• Options
    hmmm. i REALLY, REALLY hated this girl before and had various fantasies about her a few months into hating her. then we started speaking again (we had been good friends previously) and the fantasies went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta the window... i still disliked her but speaking to her again meant i didnt hate her and therefore couldn't imagine it - well actually i could, yuck :yuck:
  • Options
    hmm I suppose since you started talking to her and you had some interaction it was no longer so forbidding and the fantasies just went away...well thats what it seems like anyway :p

As for me maybe the same would help....
  • Options
    hmm nah, i think when talking to her i just remembered some stuff like... her lack of hygiene, her annoying fake-bimboness, her incredibly large head (figuratively speaking). sooo... who is it you're lusting after? one of the people you mentioned?
  • Options
    ah right...makes sense :)

as for me...well its someone who I used to be really close with but now cannot stand...she was very attractive and recently I have just been having loads of thoughts involving her including some dreams...

not really sure what it all means since I love my current g/f very much :confused:
  • Options
    a few years back there was this guy and i really hated everything about him. i was seeing a mate of his at the time, we split up a few years later, and suddenly this guy became really attractive and the sexual chemistry between us was amazing we just had to have each other :naughty:
  • Options
    of course, becaues if you hate them, then its pretty much garenteed rough, ass spanking, nipple bitting, concussion from the headboard sex. and that is always nice.
  • Options
    :lol: well not sure if I would want to do all those things but on the other hand... :naughty:....who's to say what would happen...
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    of course, becaues if you hate them, then its pretty much garenteed rough, ass spanking, nipple bitting, concussion from the headboard sex. and that is always nice.

ive never thought of it that way but i spose your right ;)