Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Please help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am looking for the thread about free o2 sim cards from a few days ago & i can't find it?! Please someone help me out.

Comments

• Options
    Argh, was it *Lisa* that posted it? If so or whoever it was please pm me the details as a friend wants one.
  • Options
    Yes, the mods deleted it I think. *glares*

And we have chucked the paper away AND I have deleted the scanned bit. Sorry. Blame the mods tbh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Yes, the mods deleted it I think. *glares*

And we have chucked the paper away AND I have deleted the scanned bit. Sorry. Blame the mods tbh.

Aaaaaaaaah noooooooooooooooo.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Aaaaaaaaah noooooooooooooooo.

Yarr I'm afraid.

There are only 99p to buy tbh. :p I dont have the link though, wait for dave/mist to come home from work.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kart
    Well, if I remember correctly you text 80202 with FREESIM. and your name, house number, postcode and email address

But be quick because this thread will go soon if that number is correct :lol:
  • Options
    Well, if I remember correctly you text 80202 with FREESIM. and your name, house number, postcode and email address

Mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D.
    Thank you soooooo much :D.
  • Options

He is so right tbh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Yarr I'm afraid.

There are only 99p to buy tbh. :p I dont have the link though, wait for dave/mist to come home from work.

Yeah thats were mine came from but my friend doesnt have net access and believe it or not i cant afford 99p!!!!!!!!!!:eek2: :o
  • Options
    Oooo! fankooooooo
    Ummm...can I huggle your bump?:p

Heh yes if you are gentle :).
  • Options
    If anyone is interested, after all that, the offer has finished.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    You can have mine when it comees through though - I only ordered it because it was free ;)

:eek: I only just spotted this bit. Don't worry but thanks so much for the offer. It was for a friend of Chris's so they will have to buy one lol.
  • Options
    tis a bit late now i suppose but if you have no luck with the text message, you can order them off the O2 website for free as well