Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

buckets - wats the story?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi (this isn't eefs by the way)
Just wondering what exactly are buckets? I smoke and stuff but one of my mates is always going on about doing buckets - whats the difference?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How to make a bucket.

Get a bucket or a bin sommat similar.

Now cut the bottom off of a big bottle (bigger the better but it must fit inside ur bin) 5 litre water bottles are good :D but 2 litres is fine if u've not smoked one before.

Mould some tin foil over the top of the bottle and push down with ur thumb to make a indentation being carefull not to rip the foiland use a pin to push holes through to make a gauze type thing.

now put the bottle in the bin and fill the binwith water so that it comes to just below the foil bit.

fill the foil with weed.

To pull the bucket

hold a lighter over the weed and pull the bottle up gently so the flame starts burning the weed. when is starts to burn pull a little faster so the smoke is pulled down into the bottle. it'll prolly take a few attempts to get it right.

don't pull the bottle right out of the water, stop when the bottom of the bottle is just under the water level.

remove the foil from the top (don't burn urself) put mouth over top of bottle and push down so the smoke is pushed into ur lungs.

For a more advanced lid (easier to use than foil) get a socket from a socket set and put a gauze for a pipe in the bottom. now get a grolsch bottle with the resealable lids (white things with wire that u can pop off) take the rubber seal off of that and slide onto the outside of socket. pretty shit description, i'll post some photos of it later hopefully.
    Ron you should write instruction manuals :lol:

Excellent :thumb:

I dont really like buckets, bit too messy with the water and all.

You know when you have pulled a bucket right when the smoke is a yellowy green and you have turned yourself inside out :crazyeyes
    buckets are great, a lung where i come from..ron has described it 100%.
    i love my bucket! nice 2 litre inside a 3 litre! anyways here's a link it shows you a mister whos making one and theres other stuff on it too.

(Link removed) LadyJade - it is because of the 'other stuff' we had to remove the link I'm afraid, unsuitable/offensive material, sorry!!
    Where I'm from a lung is where u tape a placcy bag round the bottom of the bottle and push it up inside it, then instead of pulling the bottle out of the water to pull the smoke in u pull the bag out of the bottle. less messy than a bucket and a bit more portable, but it hurts a lot more coz the smoke isn't cooled by the water.
    yea ron, that's a lung here to, sorry i didn't read it right...i've never actutally done a bucket, but a lung or 10 gets you feeling it ;)

is the bucket alot better than the lung?
    :yes::yum:
    definitley, lungs are harsh with no waterplus buckets get you more done in i think!
    we used to do super buckets in the bath with a 5 litre bottle. half fill the lid with strong skunk (white widow's always good) and then sprinkle resin or pollen over that to fill it up. ur lungs can't hold 5 liters but its good fun trying. never have i been so stoned after one of them (apart from after 3 of them).
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    but it hurts a lot more coz the smoke isn't cooled by the water.

The smoke isnt cooled by the water in a bucket either :eek2: