Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

do you dare?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
remember the post ages ago about how many girls would dare to post pics of themselves in their pants?

i was wondering just how much guts the girlies here have...

would you post pics of yourself without makeup? i've noticed all the pics in the pictures thread show you slapped up to your eyeballs...

:chin:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'd dare post a pic without make-up :p However, I could possibly tempted to post with make up on, depending who was putting the make up on! ;)
  • Options
    :lol:

i think we should start a thread where all the guys wear make-up, and all the girlies are absolutely slap-free.
  • Options
    hmmm i don't think i have any pics of me without make-up. i only ever wear eyeliner though.
  • Options
    I hardly wear makeup so i probably have posted without.
  • Options
    yeh id post a pic of myself with no make up seein as i dont wear much anyways.
    infact i only wear make up if im goin into town on the razz, going for an interview, im having a real low depressed kinda day then i wear it to make me feel better bout myself.
    i prefer to let my skin breathe durin the day :)

if people dont like me for who i am then id rather not know them, if someone only likes me when im tarted up they can get on coz i dont look like that 24/7!
  • Options
    Well ive never actually posted a pic of me on here but i dont think id have a problem posting a pic with no make up on. I do wear it but i dont wear loads.

Actually my fella says I look better without it, when i first got with him i dreaded him seeing me in the mornin with no make up and that, but when he sees me now with no make up it dont bother me:)
  • Options
    heh. i don't leave the house without make-up. i scare small children if i do.
  • Options
    confidexmenbig.jpg

:o :crazyeyes
  • Options
  • Options
    oooh. we have 1 brave lady. anyone else?
  • Options
    I would do the pants and no make-up thing. I have no camera with me at the mo though :D
  • Options
    Yeah no worries. I've only worn make up about 3 times in the past 5 weeks anyways. God what has happened to me. It used to be the first thing I did in the morning.
  • Options
    very sexy kazbo ;)
  • Options
    The pictures I've posted on the site, are both without make-up.
  • Options
    it has been suggested to me that since i started this topic, i should post my pic.

so i will.

but not only do i have no (or only the remnants after i've washed my face) makeup on, it's also 2 in the morning.

so go easy on me.
  • Options
    I wish I looked that good at 2 o clock in the morning with no make-up on :(
  • Options
    Re: do you dare?
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    would you post pics of yourself without makeup? i've noticed all the pics in the pictures thread show you slapped up to your eyeballs...

:chin:

Tsk. Go look at my pics in the pictures thread. Ooo, all makeup free :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: do you dare?
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Tsk. Go look at my pics in the pictures thread. Ooo, all makeup free :D

apologies for my sweeping generalisation.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: do you dare?
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    apologies for my sweeping generalisation.

You are forgiven, heh :p
  • Options
    My main pic is me without make up on :D I always put on a touch in the mornings like mascara and a bit of concealer for work and thats it :D or if im looking a bit oeaky, a bit of lipstick or blusher, never both together if its work. The only time I wear full slap is a big night out :D I couldnt live without it though ;)
  • Options
    I wish I could wear no make-up. I look bad with make-up on, even worse without it.

A. I would never post a picture of myself on the internet.
    B. I would never have a picture of myself taken without make-up...ooh no that's a lie, there's pictures of me on holiday without make-up hence why I hide my face with sunglasses and a big floppy hat.

Some people i.e. me just did not spend enough time in the gene pool. And some people just took all the good genes, like my friends, who at waking up at 9am after a night out look like models whereas I look like death bedraggled and worn.

Why do people post their pictures on the internet anyway? Doesn't it freak you out that any old person could be looking at you and then stalk you? Because that's what freaks me out.
  • Options
    ???? Kaffrin

Sounds a daft question but do you ever go to Retro @ Foundation in Wakefield!?!?!?

You look familiar for some reason.............. I travel up to that night once a month from down 'ere for a bit of a dance with my mates...
  • Options
    Re: ???? Kaffrin
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    Sounds a daft question but do you ever go to Retro @ Foundation in Wakefield!?!?!?

You look familiar for some reason.............. I travel up to that night once a month from down 'ere for a bit of a dance with my mates...

I think shes from wakefield. Oooh, how weird. :p
  • Options
    Aye!

Sounds like I may have seen her out and about around the town on my travels...

Would be pretty funny if she goes to that same night as me!

:D
  • Options
    i have been to foundation twice. one 3 years ago, once last christmas....

it's possible, i suppose...

then again, i look like a lot of people. i am forever having people run up to me squealing 'rachel/sammie/laura/nichole!!! oh, it's not you'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    if i go out then i'll wear a bit of blusher and some mascara, and concealer if i need it, but apart from that i don't really like wearing makeup. i used to wear loads and it took up so much time and effort to put on...besides which i look back and think that i look better now without it than when i did wear loads. usually all i wear is moisturiser and maybe tinted lipbalm.

and i'm not wearing any makeup now.

You sooooo have makeup on in that picture. Either that or overwear of it has sapped it into your skin forever!
  • Options
    Ah...

Well, it sounds like it wasn't from in there...

Maybe one of the other bars, although I don't tend to go into most of them... Ice Bar, Rumours (urgh...) and Cellar 50whatever and Pink Lizard are about the only ones I have been in... As I say, once a month! ;)

Ah well... Never mind! Heh! Probably just seen you in the street or something...

G.
  • Options
    maybe :p

you'll know it's me now anyway, i've got bright pink hair.... :lol:
  • Options
    LOL!!

Pink hair eh?

Sorry - has to be asked... Do the collars match the cuffs?!

:lol::lol::lol:;):naughty::D:D :cool: :p

Heh - well I may see you and your pink hair on the last Saturday of the month!
  • Options
    Re: LOL!!
    Originally posted by g_angel007

Sorry - has to be asked... Do the collars match the cuffs?!

no. and it's a good job too. bleaching that hair would sting.